Solid late season sleep system

NWBLKTAIL

FNG
Looking for input on a solid sleep system for late season that is not outrageously expensive. I’m familiar with most of the bigger names, but am curious if there is something someone runs that is lesser known but good quality.

You gotta do better than this. Are you backpacking? Car/truck camping? What temps? Need a stove? Floorless or nest? Snowfall considerable? How many people? Do ya wanna be able to stand up? Give us some more info if ya want sound advice.

OP
NWBLKTAIL

NWBLKTAIL

FNG
You gotta do better than this. Are you backpacking? Car/truck camping? What temps? Need a stove? Floorless or nest? Snowfall considerable? How many people? Do ya wanna be able to stand up? Give us some more info if ya want sound advice
Floorless, tipi, snow is probable, stove, backpacking, solo. No need to stand.

I just bought a new system for a northern bc buffalo hunt in january. Check out taiga bags which are made in vancouver bc. I bought a bag which I think is the equivalent of an american 0 degree bag for $525 canadian. My first choice was a western mountaineering kodiak but I couldnt find one in canada and it was double the price. Its not cheap but I saved enough money on the bag purchase to buy an exped winter downmat to round out my system. Temps will be well below freezing and I may be in a pup tent!

OP
NWBLKTAIL

NWBLKTAIL

FNG
I just bought a new system for a northern bc buffalo hunt in january. Check out taiga bags which are made in vancouver bc. I bought a bag which I think is the equivalent of an american 0 degree bag for $525 canadian. My first choice was a western mountaineering kodiak but I couldnt find one in canada and it was double the price. Its not cheap but I saved enough money on the bag purchase to buy an exped winter downmat to round out my system. Temps will be well below freezing and I may be in a pup tent!
I will check it out, thanks

Outdoor Vitals has a -15 degree bag for just over $300. People talk down about Outdoor Vitals because they are imported. I have the 0 and -15 degree bags and the 0 degree quilt and under quilt. All are top notch.