Sportsman’s Fluted Tikka Specs

No kidding, that’s like 2016/17 pricing. I still remember when the stainless t3 could be had for 329.00
I still kick myself in the a$$ every single time I think about passing up those t3 deals from euro optic. I was unsure of the website because the prices were so cheap and had only handle one tikka to date at that time.
If only I knew then what I know now, I would have snatched up one in every caliber haha

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I still kick myself in the a$$ every single time I think about passing up those t3 deals from euro optic. I was unsure of the website because the prices were so cheap and had only handle one tikka to date at that time.
If only I knew then what I know now, I would have snatched up one in every caliber haha
They had them for that price at sportsman’s back in ~ 2010. My dad bought a few and still has them, I always thought they were just cheap budget guns because they were that cheap and came with rings. Now I’m wishing I’d bought half a dozen of them.

sdx

FNG
I weighed a stainless t3x lite 300 wsm, 6.3 lbs. I weighed a non stainless 300 wsm superlite od green, 6.0 lbs even. Same scale same day. So .3 lbs difference.

Unless SW has a typo, they carry a 20” barrel 30-06 that I don’t think Euro Optic carries. A 20” barrel 30-06 would be a great suppressed platform. Probably get 24” barrel 308 velocities out of a compact package. I’ve considered one but they are sold out. Someone else got the memo.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Check this out

20” barrel 30-06 is in stock. Dump the tan stock and get the new KRG Echo. Would be a bad to the bone suppressed hunting rig.

I believe they also made the roughed veil or whatever it was called (the white/grey one) with a 20” barrel.

I have a t3x 30-06 that has been cut back to 18” and it’s one of my favorite rifles. I went with it over the factory 20” because the veil one isn’t actually stainless steel, just coated.

I believe they also made the roughed veil or whatever it was called (the white/grey one) with a 20” barrel.

I have a t3x 30-06 that has been cut back to 18” and it’s one of my favorite rifles. I went with it over the factory 20” because the veil one isn’t actually stainless steel, just coated.
I bet that thing is handy and will let you know you’re alive when you send it. As Whelen said, 30-06 is never a bad choice.

Wellsdw

WKR
Mine was 749.00 for the same gun from Sportmans. Could have gotten free ship to store but i didnt want to drive there and pick up, since i hate asheville.
Did you buy the gun within the last month or two, if so the cold weather should have the hippies and hobos is Asheville smelling tolerable hahaha

KHNC

WKR
Did you buy the gun within the last month or two, if so the cold weather should have the hippies and hobos is Asheville smelling tolerable hahaha
Yes, and isnt that the truth! haha!