Stone Glacier bought by Vista Outdoors

TheTone

WKR
No one will ever buy them at that price or need them either? I think that ship has already sailed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That was my thought as well. Based on the looks of both I doubt they did much hunting more than a handful of steps from a vehicle

They got the new signage up on the new factory and store front. Its a good sized building. Staying and still going to be made in Bozeman MT.
I hope they still will have free beer on tap at the new location.

Forsythe

FNG
Wow, this is news to me. I’ve stopped in their shop multiple times and always enjoyed browsing. Had been thinking of buying some of their gear but I’m gonna wait on that and see how this plays out. Hope it works and they keep having the autonomy to make bomb gear.
Loved the offering of the free growler fill when you brought an animal head in.

Vista Outdoors owns a bunch of outdoors and shooting sports companies, many of which were, are, and will continue to be made in the USA. They strongly support the 2A.

Not every corporation is evil.
Not every corporation is evil….. yet.

Just when a man buried his hatchet for a company.

Wow. Can’t fault Racicot for selling but these types of transactions rarely result in positive changes for the end user. Hopefully they aren’t forced to maximize profits by sacrificing quality and country of origin.
The idea that a big conglomerate would buy a smaller company and not try to squeeze every cent out of it seems a bit optimistic.