Super Bowl 2019!

Rooting for former Broncos C.J. Anderson and Wade Phillips. Mostly excited for my wife’s cooking, though. Homemade southwest eggrolls should hit the spot.

JWP58

WKR
The commercials will be progressive liberalism at its finest (which is God awful).

Pat's by 3. They hate'em 'cause they ain't 'em.

Azone

WKR
The two teams playing would more than likely not be there if it wasnt for crappy officiating. Saints vs Chiefs would have been better in my opinion but the powers it be say other wise.
Like others have mentioned it's a good excuse for a cold one and some bbq. Bacon wrapped jalapenos stuffed with some blacktail swiss sausage and cream cheese next to a ice cold Sierra Nevada are all that's on my to do list today.

mtmuley

WKR
Apparently it did. Where is that Kaepernick guy again?

Also let me know what the ratings were like last yr opposed to this year......weird.
Ratings are up this year. I guess if it gives someone the warm fuzzies to boycott, have at it. Boycotts are pointless. In this case, the multi billion dollar machine will keep rolling. And I'm gonna watch. mtmuley

I've watched very, FEW Games, this year !! My Dad, spent 4 Years of his Life, fighting for, THIS Country, in the Big ONE,.. so F--K Kaper and the Horse, he rode in on !! I am NOT, a bigot, never was, as, my first, BEST Friend, was a young, Black african/american, when I was a boy ! IMO racism, was on a nice, downward slope,.. til' the great "Divider in Chief" came along ! Yes, there is still racism and sometimes the Police, still make, SAD "mistakes" but, our News Media really likes, to make "things" even,.. WORSE ! Like Rodney King said,.. "Can't we all, just get along" !
I will watch the Game as, it's just some "entertainment", to me. Football, has lost the "Luster" it once had, tho !

Last edited:

Scoot

WKR
2 things- karma is sometimes a beautiful thing. Saints fans- remember bounty gate? Two years in a row karma got ya. Love it! Second, go Rams! I'd love to see the Pats lose.

As far as the Chief's / Rams, playoff Game, goes, I saw, at least 2 other, Violations done, by the Chief's, earlier, that were, MISSED by, the Officials and should have been "called" ! Yup,.. very poorly, officiated, AGREED ! I am now, rooting for the Rams, to WIN ! Replay Camera's should be reviewed, following questionable plays,.. in ALL Playoff Games !

JWP58

WKR
Ratings are up this year. I guess if it gives someone the warm fuzzies to boycott, have at it. Boycotts are pointless. In this case, the multi billion dollar machine will keep rolling. And I'm gonna watch. mtmuley

I never said I was in favor of "boycotts", but if people think something matters, more power to them.

blb078

WKR
I'm from the St. Louis metro area, so my choice would be for one team that left us and screwed us over or another from an area that beat us once in a SB already and twice in the world series. However I stopped watching when the rams left and we're in Cody right now looking at some property.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Rather watch paint dry....(n)

In no way will I support anyone/anything that's disrespects our flag and there is no doubt that many of those players disrespect our flag and nation.

What about NFL players as a collective that give millions to veteran charities?

I will find the article, it was a staggering amount.

It’s easy to only see one side of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtmuley

WKR

All most want to focus on is the negative. You'll wreck it for them Ryan. mtmuley

JWP58

WKR

It would be great if the nfl actually promoted that stuff, instead of brow beating their viewers about social injustice....

The nfl can stop, we get it from enough places... cbs, ABC, NBC, CNN, msnbc, NPR, wa po, NYC times, etc...

Last edited: