Texas school shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t worry folks. The current trash in the Oval Office won’t be able to do any more to infringe on our rights than the last trash wanted to do.

Instead they of wringing our hands about something that isn’t going to happen why don’t we stick to what could and or should happen? We should expect more for our money. I don’t want to see our schools look like prisons but I really expect better security. And people that openly threaten violence like this guy did should have their rights suspended.

Last edited:

BjornF16

WKR
You don't need me to point it out, a mirror is all you need.

Post #1012 (hint).
Lol…not sure how that post makes my a hypocrite.

I’m merely pointing out a local Uvalde citizen’s opinion in response to some other back and forth posts in this thread.

I’ve never said anywhere that the border crisis was a causal factor in this incident. I did, however, postulate that it could be a contributing factor in that it may have numbed school staff to lockdowns to the point they became complacent.

So, please point specifically to the hypocrisy…

Definition of hypocrisy​

1: a feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not : behavior that contradicts what one claims to believe or feel

tony

WKR
Had to check the URL and make sure I wasn't on the "fire" :LOL:

We are going to get age upped to 21, some sort of red flag law and some sort of expanded background check.
I honestly have no idea what the answer is to all this.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Had to check the URL and make sure I wasn't on the "fire" :LOL:

And I think will lock this up with that.

Every opinion and direction has been discussed. I only left the thread up for the therapeutic value of a few, but I think that might’ve been misguided as well.

Thanks for the positive posts that were put on here, and it was obvious that this community’s hearts goes out for Ulvade, Texas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.