The best state to live in for hunting

This is a perfect example of why we don't like people coming to Montana, libtards like this have ruined Bozeman, Missoula, Helena, and Kalispell. If you move here please leave your progressive crap at the border and just accept the state for what it is. Don't try to change it in to California and then leave when the illegal immigrants start crapping in the streets.

It’s a perfect example of why we don’t want libtards anywhere in America, they ruin wherever they go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can move mountain goat up to the “can hunt every year” list. Actually, as a resident you can harvest up to 2 goats a year on Kodiak. Oh, and don’t forget Roosevelt elk, we got those too!

Plus mule deer and whitetails with no bag limit...according to the new reg booklet...

jrico999

FNG
Pennsylvania has a lot to offer in terms of hunting and just exploring the outdoors in general.

Trr15

WKR
Pennsylvania has a lot to offer in terms of hunting and just exploring the outdoors in general.

I grew up in central PA and still love it there. It’s definitely underrated in terms of outdoor opportunities. I still go back for the first few days of buck season every fall. Just wish those damn deer ticks weren’t such a problem. Never had an issue up until about 10 years ago and then they just exploded.

jrico999

FNG
I grew up in central PA and still love it there. It’s definitely underrated in terms of outdoor opportunities. I still go back for the first few days of buck season every fall. Just wish those damn deer ticks weren’t such a problem. Never had an issue up until about 10 years ago and then they just exploded.

Oh man the deer tick problem has become an epidemic here. It's really crazy and you're right...it was never really a problem until several years ago. I'm in Northeastern PA- just about 45 mins from Scranton.

Trr15

WKR
Oh man the deer tick problem has become an epidemic here. It's really crazy and you're right...it was never really a problem until several years ago. I'm in Northeastern PA- just about 45 mins from Scranton.

I grew up in Clearfield county. Was just back there last week visiting family. Had to check my kids for ticks every time they came back in the house. Had some buddies from your neck of the woods. Sayre PA.

Okhotnik

WKR
This is a perfect example of why we don't like people coming to Montana, libtards like this have ruined Bozeman, Missoula, Helena, and Kalispell. If you move here please leave your progressive crap at the border and just accept the state for what it is. Don't try to change it in to California and then leave when the illegal immigrants start crapping in the streets.

The progressives love their high taxes, anti gun and anti hunting laws, dead babies and of course they love their precious wolves😍😍😍😍

JWP58

WKR
Same goes for Wyoming. 365 days before you're a resident. Come May the wind and snow starts to get old. Ever see a snow drift over 6ft? Wild western windblown land....

But it's the only thing keeping the hipsters in Coloradbro...

Trr15

WKR
Same goes for Wyoming. 365 days before you're a resident. Come May the wind and snow starts to get old. Ever see a snow drift over 6ft? Wild western windblown land....

But it's the only thing keeping the hipsters in Coloradbro...

Lol. I lived in Cheyenne for 10 years. The wind can be absolutely brutal. Enough to keep you indoors when the sun is shining and temps are good. I enjoyed my time there but truly never got adjusted to the wind. It blew from October to May. The 5-6 weeks of summer was beautiful though.

nrh6.7

WKR
Lol. I lived in Cheyenne for 10 years. The wind can be absolutely brutal. Enough to keep you indoors when the sun is shining and temps are good. I enjoyed my time there but truly never got adjusted to the wind. It blew from October to May. The 5-6 weeks of summer was beautiful though.

First time I ever went to WY was last year. I pulled into Cheyenne at 0300 and stopped at McD's and about had the door ripped off my truck when I got out. Asked the kid at the counter if a storm was coming in and he laughed and said that was basically the norm. Also, the first time I'd ever seen wind break fencing.

Trr15

WKR
First time I ever went to WY was last year. I pulled into Cheyenne at 0300 and stopped at McD's and about had the door ripped off my truck when I got out. Asked the kid at the counter if a storm was coming in and he laughed and said that was basically the norm. Also, the first time I'd ever seen wind break fencing.

As crazy as it sounds, Cheyenne experiences category 1 hurricane wind speeds on a regular basis in the winter months. It’s nuts.

nrh6.7

WKR
As crazy as it sounds, Cheyenne experiences category 1 hurricane wind speeds on a regular basis in the winter months. It’s nuts.

That is crazy. So, are all the free standing "fences" for the wind or for the snow?

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Yes but you can still buy all the tags OTC in the first year, just griz goat sheep still req a guide

I have yet to be begin to procrastinate.

Yup, o shot moose and caribou my first year here. Also lots of ptarmigans and spruce hens. That was a good year, my first moose was like 41” but he was gigantic.