The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
looks like energy stocks a bit of a run this week.
My big question for the big run is when will investment companies start getting back into the energy sector? They have to, its a matter time. Brandon back tracking his COVID response; large investment corporations will back track as well. My guess is February as demand for Oil continues, almost $80 on the Brent, good sign

I'm starting to funnel my monthly buys towards crypto instead of stocks. Probably late to the party but I think it will help diversify my investments.

Broomd

WKR
EIA oil data:
- Crude -3.6 m bbls
- Gasoline -1.5 m bbls
- Distillate -1.7 m bbls
- Propane -3.6 m bbls
Total commercial stocks-18.9 million bbls

22lr

WKR
Finally dropped my HMBL at $.35 yesterday. Glad I did, appears to be sinking fast and not sure there is much hope left anymore. Hope im wrong, but ill sit out for now until they can make some gains. I took a bath on this bet, and I wasn't smart enough to bail earlier when warning signs started.

Broomd

WKR
Finally dropped my HMBL at $.35 yesterday. Glad I did, appears to be sinking fast and not sure there is much hope left anymore. Hope im wrong, but ill sit out for now until they can make some gains. I took a bath on this bet, and I wasn't smart enough to bail earlier when warning signs started.
Yeah, don't blame you. I've been pretty critical of HMBL and FORW on ST as of late, I have a combined $20k chunk in those two, but won't sell either.
My investment was house money, but I won't lose 90%, will hold indefinitely.

There are many investors out there with $50-100K plus in HMBL, can't even imagine the pain. Being down 2500% in less than a year is damned ugly.

I'm starting to funnel my monthly buys towards crypto instead of stocks. Probably late to the party but I think it will help diversify my investments.
It’s a good time right now with the crypto market down. I expect it to drop a little more before we see a rise back up in n Jan and who knows what 2022 will have in store. A few promising in 2022 are Sol, AMP, Matic and MDT. All have great projects going into the new year.

It’s a good time right now with the crypto market down. I expect it to drop a little more before we see a rise back up in n Jan and who knows what 2022 will have in store. A few promising in 2022 are Sol, AMP, Matic and MDT. All have great projects going into the new year.
Started with Matic and CRO for the most part. I have all the freebies from Coinbase too. It's looking with hindsight, but those YTD increases are hard to ignore.

Started with Matic and CRO for the most part. I have all the freebies from Coinbase too. It's looking with hindsight, but those YTD increases are hard to ignore.

There is rumors Polygon (MATIC) will also be doing a EIP-1559, which will burn coins like Eth. Polygon already has a set amount vs Eth which doesn’t, and then add in a burn who knows what will happen. Apparently a number of chains have been moving to polygon bc of the high Eth fees. Uniswap moved to polygon recently. I’ll continue to add btc, Eth, sol, polygon, cro. I’ll also be adding more metaverse stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are using regular Coinbase move over to Coinbase Pro. You can transfer everything you have on there now to Pro and save a pile on fees moving forward. Coinbase is nice to look at but pro has lower fees and the ability to do limit buy/sell.

If you are using regular Coinbase move over to Coinbase Pro. You can transfer everything you have on there now to Pro and save a pile on fees moving forward. Coinbase is nice to look at but pro has lower fees and the ability to do limit buy/sell.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll look into it tonight.

Johnboy

WKR
There is rumors Polygon (MATIC) will also be doing a EIP-1559, which will burn coins like Eth. Polygon already has a set amount vs Eth which doesn’t, and then add in a burn who knows what will happen. Apparently a number of chains have been moving to polygon bc of the high Eth fees. Uniswap moved to polygon recently. I’ll continue to add btc, Eth, sol, polygon, cro. I’ll also be adding more metaverse stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When you say "burn," are you saying those coins will be devalued?

22lr

WKR
Yeah, don't blame you. I've been pretty critical of HMBL and FORW on ST as of late, I have a combined $20k chunk in those two, but won't sell either.
My investment was house money, but I won't lose 90%, will hold indefinitely.

There are many investors out there with $50-100K plus in HMBL, can't even imagine the pain. Being down 2500% in less than a year is damned ugly.

Ya, and I only had a few hundred shares post R/S, but I had high hopes... it was always a long term play for me but I lost faith. Took what few bucks I had left and dropped it on ABML, they are at least more of a physical company and are making progress on their plant. I still like the concepts of HMBL, and will keep an eye on em... but we will see if I buy back in...

Broomd

WKR
Ya, and I only had a few hundred shares post R/S, but I had high hopes... it was always a long term play for me but I lost faith. Took what few bucks I had left and dropped it on ABML, they are at least more of a physical company and are making progress on their plant. I still like the concepts of HMBL, and will keep an eye on em... but we will see if I buy back in...
+1.....that reads like a decent strategy.