The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

I’m also expecting a rally on a “better than expected 8% inflation” headline.
8.3% YoY CPI, and they had to change how new cars sales are calculated to get it. They used JD Power numbers instead of dealer numbers. Had they used deal numbers, CPI would have come in at 8.5%. Same as last month.

Crude crack spread is up at $50/bbl. Refiners should have excellent 2Q numbers.

xsn10s

WKR
Not until I panic buy at the top
I think a lot of the algos are designed to do just that. Get shorts and longs via pressure points. dollar cost average in has been the tried and trued method for decades. I'm not that has changes but IMO the algos contribute to shaking people out right now. There are days for traders to just sit out. The same is true for investors.

Broomd

WKR
I think a lot of the algos are designed to do just that. Get shorts and longs via pressure points. dollar cost average in has been the tried and trued method for decades. I'm not that has changes but IMO the algos contribute to shaking people out right now. There are days for traders to just sit out. The same is true for investors.
Algos are a scourge on this market, like most everything else. Simply ignore all the noise to the best of your ability and trust the bigger plan.

xsn10s

WKR
That's one way to view it. And I do not care for them either. But they are a factor in the market and I choose not to ignore them.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
BTC is below 30 grand. Me thinks low 20's is a real possibility if it does not hold here.

Fasten your seat belts as just about all asset classes are going to be a wild ride over the coming months. Hell, maybe even life is going to be a wild ride if things continue on their current path. :eek: :D

Eddie

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
I might have to come up with a plan B for my BTC if THIS happens.

Nothing is outside the realm of possibility as we move through these uncharted waters.

Eddie

Download a Trustwallet and move your crypto there if you haven’t. Then it is in your control.
Better yet get a hardware wallet like a Trezor or Ledger but make sure it supports whatever tokens you have.

Also if you have cash (USD) sitting in an exchange & you're not gonna be buying anytime soon send it back to your bank account or whatever fiat on ramp you used.

Probably a good time to trust no one, including exchanges

Better yet get a hardware wallet like a Trezor or Ledger but make sure it supports whatever tokens you have.

Also if you have cash (USD) sitting in an exchange & you're not gonna be buying anytime soon send it back to your bank account or whatever fiat on ramp you used.

Probably a good time to trust no one, including exchanges

I use a hardware wallet for more control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk