The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

BigDog00

WKR
GTE = still there too. I did take profits in March '22, so I don't think I'll actually lose money, but you are spot on. Been a total slog, mostly due to the communist President that was elected. "Petro" can't make it up. :D
Yeah I think I was going to get out at $2.....then I got greedy and held....then did their split....and here we are.

Oh GTE, how I hate you. Right there with you man.
Misery loves company!!!!

Dioni A

Basque Assassin
Far from a stock expert, I work for an electrical utility. There's a lot of talk around bulk storage and GWH is a newer company that already has contracts with many utilities for battery systems. Seems like a good opportunity. $.92 as of today. Myself and a some of our system planning engineers bought in.

Edit to add- this would be a longer time horizon buy.

Last edited:

Broomd

WKR
I lost on GTE. But took it over to PBR and PBR.A and haven’t looked back.
That was some savvy, prudent trading. Well done. I wish I would have done the same. Who could have known just how bad that GTE would perform after that $2+ run?! I'm still hopeful of some rebound, I'm probably nuts.

Unrelated...but how about the crypto run, insane. I made some decent money on ETH in '21. Re-bought the dip at that time, only to slide into the abyss. Enter 2024.....*poof* finally back to even just now. The prediction is for a serious BTC and ETH run through April, time will tell.

Far from a stock expert, I work for an electrical utility. There's a lot of talk around bulk storage and GWH is a newer company that already has contracts with many utilities for battery systems. Seems like a good opportunity. $.92 as of today. Myself and a some of our system planning engineers bought in.

Edit to add- this would be a longer time horizon buy.
Been following them for awhile. Iron flow batteries seem like the best option.

That was some savvy, prudent trading. Well done. I wish I would have done the same. Who could have known just how bad that GTE would perform after that $2+ run?! I'm still hopeful of some rebound, I'm probably nuts.

Unrelated...but how about the crypto run, insane. I made some decent money on ETH in '21. Re-bought the dip at that time, only to slide into the abyss. Enter 2024.....*poof* finally back to even just now. The prediction is for a serious BTC and ETH run through April, time will tell.
I don't know how savvy.....I hung on for a bit after the reverse split and got frustrated. PBR was mostly about the divi's at the beginning.

Yep been a wild day with crypto, every time I looked at the price it had jumped a few thousand in both directions haha

I’m expecting it to hang around $60-62k for a minute, but I could be way wrong ha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw this is an a podcast today found it interesting and thought it might help people with DD. The sight will show you how far from ATH a crypto is and how long ago it hit that high. It’s interesting to see which projects haven’t hit ATH in over two, four and in some cases 6 years, and some of them are ranked in the top 10….. Do with it what you will, hope it helps. Remember some of these projects are DEAD so Do Your DD!

Click on the three bar hamburger in the upper right hand corner.

Click on All-Time High

Scroll your screen over to % to High click it.

Slow start this morning but had a strong finish. MSTR broke $1k today, good for you if holding it.

BTCFX keeps producing for me, up 45% since entering just before btc etfs were approved in early jan.

Sol and related alts have been climbing. I keep buying Sol. Been considering getting into STX or FIL.

Overall been a real good week.

stevewes2004

Lil-Rokslider
Got in $CRYBF at 0.09 :) short/mid term play following bitcoin ATH hopefully…

cb21db073524b37cf4dfac51d1ab0ee1.jpg

Switched over to some larger cap stocks and so far the returns have been great over the 6months. BLK, Brk.b, DFS, VZ, COST, GE. 2024 has been pretty good so far.

Strong day again for btc. Last night it was looking strong after the whiplash up/down. Buying reports for the etfs are high. ATH within sight, and it doesn’t appear to be slowing down. However, there seems to be some shenanigans going on with CoinBase.

3528c0faee610b6454e3dbd66a3b9d7e.jpg

MSTR has been ripping it up the last week or so. For anyone holding it congrats. Looks like they are going to take advantage of to generate more $$ to buy more btc. They now have a market cap which should get them entered into the S&P 500.

e3015d68e7998405e0e5d62df3987b49.jpg

Strong day again for btc. Last night it was looking strong after the whiplash up/down. Buying reports for the etfs are high. ATH within sight, and it doesn’t appear to be slowing down. However, there seems to be some shenanigans going on with CoinBase.

3528c0faee610b6454e3dbd66a3b9d7e.jpg

MSTR has been ripping it up the last week or so. For anyone holding it congrats. Looks like they are going to take advantage of to generate more $$ to buy more btc. They now have a market cap which should get them entered into the S&P 500.

e3015d68e7998405e0e5d62df3987b49.jpg

What’s going on with Coinbase?