The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

What’s going on with Coinbase?

People are logging in and seeing zero balance. CB says all funds are in place and they are looking into the issue. This happened during last big pump last week. They say to keep checking back. Sounds like large volumes are causing issues or…..?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People are logging in and seeing zero balance. CB says all funds are in place and they are looking into the issue. This happened during last big pump last week. They say to keep checking back. Sounds like large volumes are causing issues or…..?

Interesting…

Fowl Play

WKR
Dumped a few grand into SHIB and a few other alt coins hoping that one of them would blow up eventually…. definitely meme coin gambling now. Have determined I will coordinate selling to when the google search results for it start going back down…. More of a fun experiment at this point.

Dumped a few grand into SHIB and a few other alt coins hoping that one of them would blow up eventually…. definitely meme coin gambling now. Have determined I will coordinate selling to when the google search results for it start going back down…. More of a fun experiment at this point.
SHIB has done pretty well for the last month.

stevewes2004

Lil-Rokslider

I’m doing the same thing with CRYBF and CRCW

stevewes2004

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone looking at KULR? Their battery safety tech looks good. Customers include NASA and SpaceX. Financials look to be turning around.

Article 4

WKR
I’m looking to jump into the market for the first time because of all this. Not sure how much to put in to make any real profit though.
If its your first venture into the market, keep this in mind.

If you are going long - the S & P has an average growth gain of 10% YoY for the last 20 years. Safe and nice way to get into the game with any amount and see growth. Lock into some good dividend stocks with consistent growth over time and you will make money.

Also, depending on your income levels, both IRA and Roth IRAs should be considered. All dependant on when and how you want to pay taxes

Last edited:

badgerboy

FNG
Anyone have thoughts on DIS? They are down now but I see ESPN struck a deal with Penn to establish a new sports book. Could be a big revenue generator for mid range.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
I caught a lot of flak for this one back in August from the "go woke go broke" crowd but the plus 25% feels good today.

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

Congrats to the Sol holders, if you bought the low back in Dec 2022, you have now realized a 20x gain. Pretty good returns over 15 months.

If Trump reelection happens what will take surge that has struggled since having dem as president. The keystone is what comes to mind but im not familiar with what companies that would truly benefit. I was pretty new into trading as Biden was coming in.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Idaboy

WKR
If Trump reelection happens what will take surge that has struggled since having dem as president. The keystone is what comes to mind but im not familiar with what companies that would truly benefit. I was pretty new into trading as Biden was coming in.

The SP 500 was up 24% last yr, QQQ up 54%.....what kind of "surge" are you looking for?

The SP 500 was up 24% last yr, QQQ up 54%.....what kind of "surge" are you looking for?
Something that presidency change will effect. I know the keystone is always a think of shutting down and opening up so I was thinking if republican gets elected it will open back up and therefore make maybe a big move for those that will correlate with it