The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

mxgust

Lil-Rokslider
Something that presidency change will effect. I know the keystone is always a think of shutting down and opening up so I was thinking if republican gets elected it will open back up and therefore make maybe a big move for those that will correlate with it

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk
I recently had a CE lecture that was for financial planning for my profession. Being an election year he addressed this and went back through all the presidents since like the 40s for all the major metrics including stock market and inflation. It was essentially random. Some of the best and worst performers were surprising and the take home message was over the long term was it just doesn’t matter if a democrat or republican is in office. This was also lecturing to a room that was probably like 98% republican including the speaker. Short term ramifications for individual companies wasn’t addressed, just the market as a whole

idahomuleys

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone looking at KULR? Their battery safety tech looks good. Customers include NASA and SpaceX. Financials look to be turning around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You intrigued me and I purchased about 7000 shares when you brought this up. Up 57% in 9 days. Seems volatile, but thanks for the heads up on this. Hopefully it continues

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

stevewes2004

Lil-Rokslider
You intrigued me and I purchased about 7000 shares when you brought this up. Up 57% in 9 days. Seems volatile, but thanks for the heads up on this. Hopefully it continues

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Excellent. I’m in as well. Hopefully good earnings report this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beendare

WKR
Hmmm, that NU is interesting.

They provide digital banking services and such in S american countries. Sales through the roof. I’m going to take a harder look…but it looks like the conf calls are in Spanish- and my Espanol is not up to snuff.

Positives; its a modern banking solution, sales are fantastic, gross margin is an incredible 90+%.

Negatives; its Cayman islands based, everyone in the company is selling like crazy right now..,and its a lot of shares.

I am going to look harder at this one. If any spanish speakers listen to the conf calls, I would love to hear your take and share info offline by PM.

Z Barebow

Lil-Rokslider
I looked at Nvidia early last year. I thought it was overpriced @ $120,,,,,,,,,

Lesson learned. I have purchased a couple of other AI related companies. Although not returning Nvidia results, I am not disappointed.

MU- GPU's need high performance memory

ANET- 70% of their switch sales is Microsoft (supporting AI build)

BBob

WKR
Hitting resistance and a big gap to fill ahead, .47-.56. Gotta fill that gap. Also hitting 200MA that's stopped it before.
KULR 03_26_24 Studies.png

Feel free to laugh at my expense. I earned it. I know pretty much nothing about portfolios, shares or trading. But I have 5 digits out on the market in my own portfolio. I follow a pretty intelligent buddy who shares quarterly notes of his holdings and trades.

I went against his advice and bought Trump stock - DWAC. Digital World Acquisition Corp I think. Simply went with gut and believed in the guys' direction and concept.

I got many emails and some hard copies of mail I don't read.

Why is it stagnant or frozen?

What can or can't I do with my shares?

I listened to PDB or whoever's podcast floods my YT feed. But I didn't grasp the full explaination. Trump has frozen the stock to keep investors from swapping shares so he can pull a loan on his investment to pay his Fine??