The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Poser

WKR
This whole krysigstan situation is really effecting the crypto market. Apparently, they were the #2 Bitcoin mining company behind the US and their entire network is offline. Won’t be the first time we’ve seen such wild swings. I’m going to keep buying ETH all the way down and still expect to see ETH go as much as 10x current value over the next 3 years.

This whole krysigstan situation is really effecting the crypto market. Apparently, they were the #2 Bitcoin mining company behind the US and their entire network is offline. Won’t be the first time we’ve seen such wild swings. I’m going to keep buying ETH all the way down and still expect to see ETH go as much as 10x current value over the next 3 years.

Yep it’s having an effect on the price. One thing to consider is when this happened last summer when China banned all miners, there was a big price drop in btc bc all the miners were going off line and selling btc to fund moving their networks to other areas. Around the same time we started to see the stock values of mining companies rise as an “arms race” began between all these mining companies. Then as the mining hash rates began to go back up price followed, pushing btc up to $69k. So I what I’m trying to say is there is going to be a period of price suppression with the drop of hash rate, however once hash rate goes back up price will follow. I’ll keep buying btc, Eth, sol, MATIC. I’ll also be looking into companies whose value is basically btc proxies, like SQ, CLSK, HUT, MSTR, RIOT. I would think with the lower hash rate any mining company still active would be getting larger returns for their efforts, which should reflect in overall value. I can see US/Canadian based miners hash rates increasing. This is just what is going on in my head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBob

WKR
SPY headed for lower trendline but hitting common MA's for support on the way. QQQ bounced a lower trendline. IWM still in it's range. TNX busted upper trendline, will it backtest? FED making dove noises again. They are spooked, they and the admin do not want the house of cards to fall quite yet. Will they save it for now?

Poser

WKR
Complete and utter bloodbath.

Enjoy the decline, fellas.

giphy.gif

Broomd

WKR
Hang in there O&G guys, our day is coming.
If oil is $81 today, imagine where we'll be in March and onward to Summer.

Crude Oil Feb 22​

NY Mercantile - NY Mercantile Delayed Price. Currency in USD

81.11 +2.88 (+3.58%)​

Last edited:

NDGuy

WKR
Hang in there O&G guys, our day is coming.
If oil is $81 today, imagine where we'll be in March and onward to Summer.

Crude Oil Feb 22​

NY Mercantile - NY Mercantile Delayed Price. Currency in USD

81.11 +2.88 (+3.58%)​

Broom what are the oil plays still worth entering here?

Broomd

WKR
Broom what are the oil plays still worth entering here?
A few ideas here for the dips. Do your DD...

RIG - (Services) Still way off 52h.
FECCF - Off the radar--lower float?
CGXEF - just finishing an 18,000' deepwater drill off of northern S.A., news could/would moon this thing.
BORR- (Services) I know, I know. But their financials are sound and contracts have been solid. We may finally see some good movement. R/S was actually a great move for this stock--I almost sold pre-R/S but didn't thankfully.