Tikka Scope Mount for NXS 2.5-10x42

OP
T

Tman24

Lil-Rokslider
I think you’ll just have to try and see what works. It took me 3 different ring setups to get it right for me.
I put the sportsmatch rings on my 6.5 tikka with a SWFA scope and the cases do hit the turret at times. I usually catch my brass so it doesn’t bother me too much.

2-Stix

WKR
I think you’ll just have to try and see what works. It took me 3 different ring setups to get it right for me.
I put the sportsmatch rings on my 6.5 tikka with a SWFA scope and the cases do hit the turret at times. I usually catch my brass so it doesn’t bother me too much.
For the range I an not concerned. But if I need to jack another shell in while hunting I dont want it to land back in the action.

OP
T

Tman24

Lil-Rokslider
For the range I a not concerned. But if I need to jack another shell in while hunting I dont want it to land back in the action.
You’re going to have to make a compromise somewhere with that scope. But hey it’s Rugged, Reliable, Repeatable

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
For the range I an not concerned. But if I need to jack another shell in while hunting I dont want it to land back in the action.

What scope and rings are worried about hitting the windage turret? The NF 2.5-10x? If so, it’s not an issue.

2-Stix

WKR
What scope and rings are worried about hitting the windage turret? The NF 2.5-10x? If so, it’s not an issue.
Yes. I set my scope back at about 11" from the butt and low as possible as the check weld on a tikka is low for me. I dont want a cheek riser. The 3.1" eye relief and bigger bell with rings directly to the integrated action appears it will push it up and forward.

Formidilosus I appreciate your feedback.