Tikka T3x rings

Hey mate, Please help a rookie wrap his head around this!
I have ordered up the new Maven Rs .3 5-30x50 to go on my Tikka T3x lite. From what i can gather these sportsmatch T084 should do the trick correct?

Congrats on your new purchase.

I can't say for sure it will fit. The SHV 4-14 is at the bare minimum, and I wouldn't be able to slide the scope back much if I needed to (and that can vary a little by shooter). The SHV and the Maven you picked have the same outside diameter for the objective-- which is good-- but the SHV is almost 2" longer and so may hold the objective out farther. Eye relief and how close you want to be to the scope might make the T084 usable or not for you.

If you get them, be sure to report back.

Congrats on your new purchase.

I can't say for sure it will fit. The SHV 4-14 is at the bare minimum, and I wouldn't be able to slide the scope back much if I needed to (and that can vary a little by shooter). The SHV and the Maven you picked have the same outside diameter for the objective-- which is good-- but the SHV is almost 2" longer and so may hold the objective out farther. Eye relief and how close you want to be to the scope might make the T084 usable or not for you.

If you get them, be sure to report back.
Good intel! Thank you so much. I think I’ll just have to give it a shot. If I can find any of the T084s kicking around that is.