Train To Hunt

RyanC

WKR
New videos just posted on TTH FB page for the upcoming Challenges. One video explains the Individual Competition Standards and the other explains the Team Competition Standards. All physical challenges are explained in detail so if you are planning to attend one of the TTH Challenges, check out the videos and start training!!

RC

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
New videos just posted on TTH FB page for the upcoming Challenges. One video explains the Individual Competition Standards and the other explains the Team Competition Standards. All physical challenges are explained in detail so if you are planning to attend one of the TTH Challenges, check out the videos and start training!!

RC

Awesome. Thanks for the heads up!

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Hey Ryan, Josh the Guy in the blue shirt is our fitness instructor down at Quick Draw Archery. Great to see him the Videos he runs the Tuesday and Thursdays workout at QDA. Great guy too. Hes very excited about the partnership.

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
My flight leaves Friday for AZ. Any Roksliders going to make it?

Last edited:
OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Day 1 in the books. Man what an awesome event. I'll tell ya if you are on the edge about doing this. DO IT!! Its a great challenge full of tons of like minded people.

chenashot

FNG
Day 1 in the books. Man what an awesome event. I'll tell ya if you are on the edge about doing this. DO IT!! Its a great challenge full of tons of like minded people.

That's awesome man. I'll be running in Fort Collins at the end if the month!

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Few pics.
y7eqaduh.jpg

asa5yvu5.jpg

ytu3y3av.jpg

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congrats!

What was the worst challenge?

The meat pack and the challenge course will make you dig deep. I can't believe there isn't more people at these things. Its a matter of time before this is penciled in on everyone's calendar. If you're new to mountain hunting, get your butt to one of these events for a taste of what western hunting is like physically.

OBP

WKR
Congrats Brock, awesome job. The train to hunt challenges are legit! The atmosphere is what makes them so cool. Just a lot of folks all putting in work for the fall.