Utah 2023 Results

My understanding is that since the application period was pushed back a couple weeks, the draw results/card hits would be pushed back a few weeks as well.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

My understanding is that since the application period was pushed back a couple weeks, the draw results/card hits would be pushed back a few weeks as well.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
I don’t believe that’s the case. The date of the results is based on approval of permit #s by the wildlife board. Once #s are set they can run the draw.
This is the first year with the new application deadline so I guess we’ll see.

They moved the drawing results back to the 31st this year so there is a good change they are pushing the draw back. We will find out in the next couple weeks either way.

I’m looking forward to a good elk hunt. Put in with a buddy who’s wanted to hunt a certain unit for years and has always been just on the cut line. I was 6 points over what all the “experts” say what was needed so together we have a 3 point cushion. Even with all the movement Utah will have this year due to changes in the season and age structure, I’m very confident we will be chasing bugles in September with our bows. In the end I’d rather hunt with a good friend in a great unit than by myself on a glory tag. Good dates and moisture this year and from what I could gather we are plenty south so should not need to worry about winter kill.

Let’s GO Utah…

I don’t believe that’s the case. The date of the results is based on approval of permit #s by the wildlife board. Once #s are set they can run the draw.
This is the first year with the new application deadline so I guess we’ll see.
With the application date changes the division said expect cards to be hit last week of May and emails to come out May 30-31. Could happen sooner, but don't hold your breath.

Back