Utah 2024 Draw Thread

Tinhorn

FNG
Somebody has to draw. I drew a random bull tag last year with about .1% odds. I can almost guarantee I’ll never experience a better elk hunt. Like others have said, it’s fairly cheap to apply even though the NR odds are slim
Did you end up scoring that bull? Twas a beaut!

shootnrun

Lil-Rokslider
That'd put card hits in the next few days, if so.
Only UT tag I've been offered was via phone call and I'd already drawn AZ so I denied the offer. Maybe this will be the year.

khunter

Lil-Rokslider
you can already see if you drew.

On the web log in and go to modify, delete application page and for a species if it shows the full tag plus app fee amount where is lists App Fee, instead of just the normal $10 or $16 app fee you have drawn.

you can already see if you drew.

On the web log in and go to modify, delete application page and for a species if it shows the full tag plus app fee amount where is lists App Fee, instead of just the normal $10 or $16 app fee you have drawn.
Yep. Mine shows the fee for the Deer tag.

LFC911

WKR
Mine shows the fee for the elk tag, which is all i applied for. So you're saying if you applied for deer, elk and pronghorn. The ones you didn't draw just show the app fee and not the license fee?

khunter

Lil-Rokslider
Mine shows the fee for the elk tag, which is all i applied for. So you're saying if you applied for deer, elk and pronghorn. The ones you didn't draw just show the app fee and not the license fee?
correct. ☑️ On the app fee line if it shows the full tag plus app fee you drew!

maxx075

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like I drew for my first year as a Resident/Non-Resident. Not a great unit from what I can tell, but I didn't apply to get a trophy, just to get out.

packer58

WKR
@khunter, I'm showing an app fee of $434.00 on the general deer line and the normal small app fees on the limited entry deer and elk lines ................. guess i drew ????????

Last edited: