Utah 2024 Draw Thread

PLhunter

Lil-Rokslider
It’s closed out now. But earlier this morning I was able to check. Looks like my hunt for bonus points is yet again successful. 23 for Bison, 24 for elk, and 9 for all other species.

twall13

WKR
Do they not hit cards first?
They have in years past, but last year they started sending emails before hitting cards. I think everyone assumes the process will be the same as last year again.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

vladkgb

FNG
I think Utah just blocked access to "view, edit, and withdraw" an app
They just set the buttons to be disabled. You can just use Google chrome developer tools to remove disabled="disabled" from the buttons and access the view/edit/withdraw page.

Didin't draw. Still waiting for NV, WY

Brado16

WKR
They just set the buttons to be disabled. You can just use Google chrome developer tools to remove disabled="disabled" from the buttons and access the view/edit/withdraw page.

Didin't draw. Still waiting for NV, WY

Are you able to post a clickable link for us “computer illiterates” please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vladkgb

FNG
Are you able to post a clickable link for us “computer illiterates” please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wouldn't work, you gotta type in your details and then click the "continue" button, which they also disabled.

maxx075

Lil-Rokslider
Right click the disabled buttons, click the inspect element and delete the "disabled =" disabled" text and you should be good to go.

PLhunter

Lil-Rokslider
I was able to check this morning just before they disabled it. I recommend just waiting. I once was full of hope. Maybe just maybe after more than two decades it’s my first go at the 50% pool. Now I’m a shell of a person. Hopeless. Directionless. Shambles. Hold onto hope. Ignorance is bliss.

I was able to check this morning just before they disabled it. I recommend just waiting. I once was full of hope. Maybe just maybe after more than two decades it’s my first go at the 50% pool. Now I’m a shell of a person. Hopeless. Directionless. Shambles. Hold onto hope. Ignorance is bliss.
What if that’s already my life status? 😂

EATELK

FNG
Right click the disabled buttons, click the inspect element and delete the "disabled =" disabled" text and you should be good to go.
Tried this and I got an "enter username and password" window popup...don't think I have a username for Utah DWR