Utah draw results

Trott2478

FNG
First year applying in Utah, what is my drawing results page supposed to look like, mine makes it look like I never applied but I know I payed 85$

lif

WKR
Damn I got nothing yet makes me sick to my stomach. Hate this Cabela's card it's unlucky

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
I also used a cabelas card even though everyone has told me for two years not too. They take days to post recent transactions. Shitty.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I also used a cabelas card even though everyone has told me for two years not too. They take days to post recent transactions. Shitty.
Daughter drew a deer tag they charged sometime last night. I wasn't sure how capital one would be but people have been getting charged

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Had 16 points for a cow bison so it should have been a 100% draw but I've seen nothing....

lif

WKR
Daughter drew a deer tag they charged sometime last night. I wasn't sure how capital one would be but people have been getting charged

Daughters tag showed on cabelas card?

TheGreek

Lil-Rokslider
Card hits usually are strung out for almost a week, so if ya haven’t seen a charge yet, don’t lose hope. I got hit for general deer last night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I sure hope you’re right. I was really planning on drawing an early season general deer tag.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Daughters tag showed on cabelas card?
Yes. I called when everyone starting getting hit and no charges then looked this morning and have a pending. I also should have drawn a general deer but with Utah it's always a crap shoot.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes. I called when everyone starting getting hit and no charges then looked this morning and have a pending. I also should have drawn a general deer but with Utah it's always a crap shoot.

Damn it's tough being inpatient.
76e2f07c140d8abef017f363cc36126a.jpg

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
So you’re saying Utah isn’t like AZ and that I should still hold out a foolish sliver of hope?
Never official until the emails. Couple years ago there was a computer glitch and they had pending charges for like 100 Henry mountain deer tags. They fixed it in a couple days and reverse everyone's charges now that would be a crusher. Guess that's why they give themselves the cushion between charging cards and issuing the emails

TheCougar

WKR
Never official until the emails. Couple years ago there was a computer glitch and they had pending charges for like 100 Henry mountain deer tags. They fixed it in a couple days and reverse everyone's charges now that would be a crusher. Guess that's why they give themselves the cushion between charging cards and issuing the emails

I blame you for any extra days of false hope!

Last edited:

TheGreek

Lil-Rokslider
Card hits usually are strung out for almost a week, so if ya haven’t seen a charge yet, don’t lose hope. I got hit for general deer last night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You were right. After spending all last night and today worrying about not getting a CC hit, I just got hit for early season general deer tags for my BIL and I. By no means are they hard to draw tags, but i’m still pretty stoked. It’ll be his first hunt.