Utah draw results

Nothing yet, Should at least have a general deer so I’ll let you know when it happens.

If I draw a LE Elk tag not sure what I'm going to do with all the elk I'm setup for already, just really hoping for my DBHS before I move to BC :D

Last edited:

sneaky

"DADDY"
General deer are one of the last things to get drawn. First things that will start hitting will be the OIL and LE tags.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

YZF_88

Lil-Rokslider
Last year my card was hit for my daughters LE Late Rifle elk tag today. I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't next week due to how the calendar landed with the approved numbers.

OP
Blackdirt Cowboy

Blackdirt Cowboy

Lil-Rokslider
Calendar on their website says results will be released by May 30. We could be in for a bit of a wait.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Calendar on their website says results will be released by May 30. We could be in for a bit of a wait.
It's never that late. That's what they put on their page to cover their ass, but last few years it's been this week that's cards get hit.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Trial153

WKR
Across the board everything is taking too long. States really need to streamline things and have these draws quicker after the closing.

530Chukar

WKR
Across the board everything is taking too long. States really need to streamline things and have these draws quicker after the closing.

There’s no reason they should take this long, especially with most states starting to go all online apps. As much as I hate everything about CA, they’ve had the results posted 7-10 days after the deadline the past few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trial153

WKR
There’s no reason they should take this long, especially with most states starting to go all online apps. As much as I hate everything about CA, they’ve had the results posted 7-10 days after the deadline the past few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same goes for refunds. The last two years NM has had me refunded within 72 hours of the draw results.
Last year I waited 8 weeks for my refund for my sheep app in Idaho.

There is no reason that these states shoudlnt up their game and have better systems especially since it's all fee based

2five7

WKR
Yep, 2 pending general deer tags for the kids. Nada for me as usual lol

UtahJimmy

WKR
Just got smacked for $40! Hopefully there's another one coming. And then a much larger one...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Damn I got nothing yet makes me sick to my stomach. Hate this Cabela's card it's unlucky

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk