Welcome to Colorado Leftover Watch

fishslap

WKR
What other apps are available?

Sent from my F1 using Tapatalk
I’m interested as well. I’ve been using leftover watch. I used watchdog service last year but I was able to beat them to the same tag with the leftover app. Looks like they have some new features this year but some of it was unclear to me.

DIY hunting maps has an app that was fast last year. There are also a handful of privately built ones that are super fast and even purchase the tag for you automatically which is what brought on the bot talk last year. There are a couple of threads on here about those, they are significantly more expensive then the other ones mentioned previously

I have heard that Colorado will require a Captcha step to weed out robot buying of tags. Really hope so. But that means that the leftover watch app should become more relevant again if he does continue it. The DIY app is $40

vanish

WKR
July 17

July 17

Thanks.

lak2004

WKR
Drew a deer and elk tag in the secondary, thankfully!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Every search I have done takes me to a dead end. I downloaded the app but it won’t let me “subscribe”. Anyone know anything?

Someone was saying there were some other pay to play options offering similar services? Does anyone know what they are?

I have it on pretty good authority that he will NOT be doing the app this year.

the only other one I know is from DIY hunts. But a lot more expensive. $40 I think. 😳

Last edited:
OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I invited him back on earlier this year and never heard anything back, so that tells me it’s done for a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess it's back to checking every day with my morning coffee, I won't be spending $40 since I've got elk and deer tags secured already.