What are you getting your wife for Christmas this year?

wysongdog

WKR
I got my wife an arena. She’s always complaining that she doesn’t have a decent spot to work horses at home. Fixed it. I almost only give practical gifts. She’s learned to accept those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s bad ass!! Indoor? Want to hear more on this.

buckslayer5676

Lil-Rokslider
My wife got an Apple watch for Christmas...but good news is I got a new rifle so the trade-off was definitely worth it!

Tobe_B

Lil-Rokslider
That’s bad ass!! Indoor? Want to hear more on this.

Oh god no. I’m a farrier/farmer. I did some trade out shoeing for client with heavy equipment. He brought a dozer over and leveled me an area with clean dirt that’s big enough to ride in. Maybe 150X90. I’ll put up the fencing after I pick up her new birthday present colt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drew10

FNG
This is the first year i'm drawing a complete blank. I'm hoping one of you guys can give me an idea. Shes set on hunting stuff, jewelry, electronics. And covid has completely boned my getaway ideas....
Not a thing lol. Don’t have one ☝️

kid44

Lil-Rokslider
She has plenty of jewelry and we don't need more "stuff", so we decided just to get everyone (5 of us) the new iPhone 12 Pro. We were due for new phones anyway and now is the perfect time. Have them already and all are in use.

I am remodeling her walk-in closet. Adding built in cabinets and a shoe organizer. I'll start on it as soon as I'm finished with my reloading bench! ;)

wysongdog

WKR
Ended up getting her a new pair of winter much boots and a weighted blanket. Not the most impressive but think we will get new furniture for the house after Christmas.. I think lol

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
my wife really wants a good small binocular, so getting her Maven’s B3 8x30

she never told me this, but after 39 years of marriage, I know she wants this :D

boy is she going to be excited! :D

1hJyzV1.jpg

I got her an instant film camera with lots of extra film for our kids to take pictures with the family at Christmas. There are lots of options now.

Hamp1127

Lil-Rokslider
This is the first year i'm drawing a complete blank. I'm hoping one of you guys can give me an idea. Shes set on hunting stuff, jewelry, electronics. And covid has completely boned my getaway ideas....
Getting her the air compressed leg and foot massager. She's on her feet all day.

Maverick1

WKR
Nothing.

For Christmas this year I am not buying a single thing for the wife.

It appears she has brought the Corona virus home and shared it with the entire family.....I WAS going to go shopping today, but my son and her both tested positive this morning, so those plans got scratched!

She gives the family the ‘rona, so in return she gets nothing. Seem fair?

Sounds like lumps of coal all around, doesn’t it?!

(Yes, I know, I have looked into shopping online for her, but few places will be able to get anything here before Christmas- without being raked over the coals for shipping - so she basically said “Eff-it!” and said don't bother, just chalk it up to being 2020’d again!)

Happy the kids presents are all either delivered and wrapped or ordered and on the way.

Not bitter, just kind of crappy. Always try to find the silver lining, we won’t have to travel for Christmas, or deal with the Battle-Axe Mother-In-Law.......

Maverick1

WKR
I am shocked - and somewhat disappointed - that this most-excellent idea has not been posted yet. 8 pages into this thread, and not one of you has posted this gift yet?

250 gift cert at the spa. Eskimo bibs for winter. Probably some bling for her ears. Spending close to a grand. But I hunt all fall and she supports me all the way

OP
Michael54

Michael54

WKR
250 gift cert at the spa. Eskimo bibs for winter. Probably some bling for her ears. Spending close to a grand. But I hunt all fall and she supports me all the way
My budget is usually the same. Mine hunts too but over the past 3 years of birthdays/ christmases, short of her own kill kit she has everything.

The old saying was never get your wife a vacuum but she got a Rumba robot vacuum and she is happy as a lark. I guess we are strange in that we havnt exchanged gifts for any occasion in over 7 years. The only gift I did get her was our ten year diamond for her ring. Another 5 years for the next one I guess.

Opah

WKR
Well after much thought and procrastination I found a 5 pack of one million volt stun guns, My Daughter, My Daughter in Law, my grand Daughter and OOOOO My, My Wife ( scary ) I can see on one of her hormonal Days sneaking into the bedroon and soon as I starte to wake up zapping me and soon as I move Zapping me again.
if it were on one of the times she frlt like I had one to many beers, Hell she could make it a whole day event.
OK maybe not the wife

Last edited: