What do you use for a Bino Harness?

drtonkin

FNG
Picked up and AGC classic, so far so good. Looking to use it in the stand this fall in PA/KS. I like how compact it is and also stores my rangefinder/phone/release/etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deadmeat

WKR
Rick young all way with a bow...agc when gun hunting

sizzle403

FNG
I think it just comes down to personal preference. Seems like it's not super popular but I really like the kuiu setup, simple and quality made!

BDLutz

FNG
I'm mainly a whitetail, bear and turkey hunter here in PA and MD and I am considering purchasing one of these newer type of bino harnesses that is basically a pouch for your binos. The reason I was considering one is because it could possibly lighten my load and allow me to carry a smaller pack or no pack at all in early season.

I wanted to get a feel to see if anyone else uses these for whitetail hunting. So let me know what you all use?

Thanks!
I've used both Vortex Binoculars harness and Kuiu. I'm in love with the Kuiu. Keeps my binos well protected and are light weight.

I have the athlon harness. It works well but I don't like the color. It's tan and I feel like it reflects like a mofo in this AZ sun.

The new Traverse harness from Muley Freak is an underrated harness. I have tried the Kuiu and Sitka harnesses and I think that Muley Freak is more comfortable than both.

Deadmeat

WKR
Gonna use the ADAK harness this year bow hunting.

lchavez

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve been using FHF for years, but I like the look and function of the Rick Young. Only concern is I don’t use dust caps since I carry in case. Also a little concerned about the weight of my vortex fury’s. Going to try the Rick Young but with the added cover he sells on line.

The fhf has pockets, but not much fits in them anyways so I won’t loose much function there.

Thanks for posting this topic, perfect timing.

RCL

WKR
Use a Rick Young with 8 x 32's when fishing and checking cameras.
AGC with 10 x 40 during season.

Southernhunters

Lil-Rokslider
Crooked Horn Outfitters.....been using it for years. It does creep on me some and I’ve looked at others to try but never pulled the trigger.....not sure about the whole pouch deal?

dustin862

FNG
I’m cheap but the original harness the comes with the vortex Bono’s is not really all that bad for day trips. I ended upgrading to the vortex harness pouch recently though.

I'm new to the bino harness game, but after a lot of research was able to narrow my choices down to the OV and ADAK. Camofire price was right, so I got the ADAK. No sooner had I received it, and KUIU launched theirs. But before I even saw the KUIU I had some qualms with the ADAK. So after seeing the design of the KUIU it was a clear decision to return the ADAK. I wasn't surprised when I got my Kuiu pro and it met my expectations. The ADAK was a nice harness in many ways but fell short in others. Kuiu nailed it in my mind..