What do you want from your woman?

Mojave

WKR
This thread has shown that there are a bunch of folks on here with some pretty sad relationship issues. My life is not perfect, probably no ones is, but I find the troubles expressed by some to be somewhat depressing.
Good maybe rokslide isn't for you.

Hammsolo

Lil-Rokslider
A fire side chat along with A perfectly cooked ribeye
a good bourbon
and extra curricular activities after dinner

Let’s build on this. A fireside chat in a secluded lodge after a day of hiking or paddling. That perfect ribeye with a twice baked potato and grilled asparagus. A smoky bourbon matched with a barrel aged imperial stout, with a raspberry drizzled cheese cake waiting to be savored.

After eating, couch time talking about memories of the past and dreams for the future that n front of a crackling fire. A second round of drinks with a fin cigar or…

Move to a hot tub on a deck overlooking an amazing Rocky Mountain scene to soak the day away, followed by shenanigans.

The devil is in the details.

johnnycake

Lil-Rokslider
Less than a K.
Normal vibe is hunting stuff. Looking to diversify a little. We are in Alaska so travel out of state is not easy or quick.
Book a sea duck hunt for next November out of Whittier.

Or pay Goose Shack for a day of cranes in Delta Junction, then stay at the Silverfox for a couple nights and chase grouse

Mojave

WKR
Let’s build on this. A fireside chat in a secluded lodge after a day of hiking or paddling. That perfect ribeye with a twice baked potato and grilled asparagus. A smoky bourbon matched with a barrel aged imperial stout, with a raspberry drizzled cheese cake waiting to be savored.

After eating, couch time talking about memories of the past and dreams for the future that n front of a crackling fire. A second round of drinks with a fin cigar or…

Move to a hot tub on a deck overlooking an amazing Rocky Mountain scene to soak the day away, followed by shenanigans.

You are going to eat that much and then do the horizontal mambo? One of those is a tomorrow activity.

Mojave

WKR
Are you really suggesting that you have to have a terrible marriage in order to be a bona fide Rokslider or serious hunter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, that isn't what I wrote at all. Just making a joke of it. Humor is the best medicine.

Kilboars

WKR
3 week vacation to Spain with a Gredos Ibex hunt out of Madrid in the beginning then ship the bow home and tour their wine country north. End up in Barcelona for the flight home.

Gobbler36

WKR

Read my mind!

2ski

WKR
I mean probably what happens March 14. Steak is one of the things.

I would want a gun. Even if it was just a small little snub nose 357 or something.

OP
Greyinggrayling
The plan is:
  • Dinner that night at a fancy restaurant (Crow’s Nest). It’s the night before the Alaska Wild Sheep banquet, in which he is working, so nothing for the weekend.
  • A halibut charter on Memorial Day weekend (he loves halibut fishing)(he already knows about it since I had to make sure his schedule was clear)
  • A trip later this year that involves hookers (multiple hookers actually). I can provide details if the audience desires.

IDVortex

WKR
The plan is:
  • Dinner that night at a fancy restaurant (Crow’s Nest). It’s the night before the Alaska Wild Sheep banquet, in which he is working, so nothing for the weekend.
  • A halibut charter on Memorial Day weekend (he loves halibut fishing)(he already knows about it since I had to make sure his schedule was clear)
  • A trip later this year that involves hookers (multiple hookers actually). I can provide details if the audience desires.
Sounds like you know what he likes. Try to keep from being stabbed by to many hookers

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Just a nice sit down dinner at home. No phones, no talking about work, just hanging out for an evening.

It’s amazing how much of that we used to have time to do, now we are both busy all the time and our work schedules often don’t line up very well.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
The plan is:
Hookers
hal.jpg
Or hookers
Does-Fly-Fishing-Use-Hooks.jpg