What do you want from your woman?

KenLee

WKR
3 or 4 days out in the middle of nowhere on a creek in a RENTED camper or small cabin.
I say rented for less hassle. Good food on a firepit or small grill. Cut everything off and enjoy the peace and each other.
My old grumpy ass would have never thought this would be so enjoyable, but it was.
Even danced to Spotify tunes under the stars.
I got this for a birthday present about 18 months ago and we've been back 4 times since.
Oh, before the next trip there, I bought the portable size Breeo smokeless firepit with grill attachment. Expensive for what it is, but it sure is enjoyable.

Jimmy

Lil-Rokslider
Most guys have some kind of back pain or tightness from time to time. One of those recliners that heats up and/or massages feel pretty good.

Wetwork

Lil-Rokslider
I watched a Bill Burr comedy show the other day. He silenced a entire room full of men. It was almost a holy moment. All he said he wanted was a sandwich out of the blue. Walk in put down the sandwich, kiss on the cheek and just walk off quietly, taking the kids away for a day. The men went silent. Its just that simple.

price range and normal vibe of your anniversary gifts is pretty vital here

Example on vibe: for my birthday I’d love to hike into the woods and sit in a lawn chair and drink beer alone, for an anniversary gift I would not want that

Wallace

Lil-Rokslider
I love my wife, but if she was spending a lot of money on a gun, hunt, watch, or anything else, I would not want her doing it without talking to me first or at least asking questions in a round about way to make sure she's getting what I want.

It's the thought that counts, but if she's spending thousands I want it to be something I actually want.

If she was going to buy something without talking to me first, I'd hope it would be something we could both enjoy like a vacation that isn't completely focused on hunting.

OP
Greyinggrayling
When my parents hit 20 years (now at 32 as of February), mom bought dad a high dollar over under shotgun. Then at 30 years, she got him a super expensive rifle. Both of these were the type of thing that, although dad makes plenty of money, he never would’ve bought them for himself because he takes his role as provider very seriously. So mom did it for him, without him knowing (and with a little coaching from my brothers and myself).

Is there any type of firearm he’s been lusting after that’s 1000% a want but has no real need for, therefore he wouldn’t ever buy it for himself? I still remember dad’s face when he got both of those gifts, and he still talks about them like a little kid.
Beretta 1301

IDVortex

WKR
I can always buy tne stuff I want, or like others have said. I'd rather buy stuff for myself due to it being a expensive niche.

My wife doesn't hunt, let alone wants anything to do with watching me shoot the fluffy things. But honestly, if she wanted to get or give something to me that I hands down would love? Just to go to camp with me, or even if it's nothing to do with camping would be to get a cabin in the middle of nowhere with no worldly distractions for a weekend where we can just get to know each other more. Only been married a few years (6 this june) but, time with the important ones in your life is more valuable then anything, one day we'll wake up and not be on this earth anymore or they won't be. I want time with my wife more then things.

We live in a materialistic world, best thing to give someone is something non materialistic.

7mm-08

WKR
My wife (of 33 years) is an old fashion girl. Her objective in life is to bring peace, tranquility, warmth, security and humor to our house. As everyone knows, we all live in a world of noise and chaos. She has a great way of shutting out the noise and distracting me from the damned chaos that invades all our lives. Do this for a day and it may change your lives for the better - permanently.

OP
Greyinggrayling
price range and normal vibe of your anniversary gifts is pretty vital here

Example on vibe: for my birthday I’d love to hike into the woods and sit in a lawn chair and drink beer alone, for an anniversary gift I would not want that
Less than a K.
Normal vibe is hunting stuff. Looking to diversify a little. We are in Alaska so travel out of state is not easy or quick.