What do you want from your woman?

Caseknife

Lil-Rokslider
Our 25th Anniversary is in September the day after my wife's birthday. Her son asked me the other day if I had thought about doing anything for her 75th birthday. She doesn't like to celebrate birthdays at all and hates me spending money on roses, "they just die":) I told him that what she would really like would be a surprise visit from him and his wife who live across the country. Kind of think they will be showing up in September, she is a simple farm girl and easy to please. He and his brother and their wives bought us an Alaskan cruise for her 70th, our 20th and her retirement. She thought that we were just going over to the coast to see her older son and wife and watch our grandsons play football. What do you know, at the game, her youngest son showed up from Arizona and sat down beside her. That made quite the impression.

go_deep

WKR
So far, I have him sitting on a warm bidet toilet while eating a sandwich, pondering which hunt he wants to pay for with the gift card in his pocket, and no one bothering him. Then sex later after the tomahawk steak.
Am I on the right track?

Well, come on now a sandwich and a tomahawk steak? Seems like a bit much...

Last edited:
One of my favorite things is shadow boxes that she put together with stuff from my military service.
Monetary stuff person would be lowest on my list.
Unless you know of something he has wanted for a long time he won't buy for himself.
My brother also had necklaces made put our fathers elk ivory. That was really thoughtful.

But for the most part in life I just want less stress.

I got the world's best homemade elk jerky and perorgis! She got a new-ish Lexus on Valentines, so she was still gift-heavy by March 1st..
Perogis?
Heck man color me jealous.
Growing up my sitters were Polish and Bopshi would make homemade perogis.

Mmm

Broomd

WKR
Perogis?
Heck man color me jealous.
Growing up my sitters were Polish and Bopshi would make homemade perogis.

Mmm
My friend, next time she makes a batch we'll freeze 'em and overnight you a couple of dozen, they are to die for.
Leaving a note on the flour bin so this isn't forgotten; you're close enough to pull this off.

Anniversary. 27 years. I’m out of ideas. He has most every hunting and shooting item on the planet.
Short of hiring him a h@@ker to come to the house, what is left?
What do men want? Gift certificate? Ammo? Cake?
How bout a new gun or even book a trip to TAC in your local state with some extras. Or ya know good hunts are fun if not dall sheep how bout audad or hell even alligators do something wild. No hookers necessary.

schur7559

FNG
I'm 30-years in myself. If my wife were to ask, I'd want her undivided attention for just one day. We both work, and she's spends an inordinate amount of time on her phone. ONE day, with no distractions, a long walk, dinner and time alone with her would be a memorable gift. Lost time together is something we will never get back. Make the most of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man maybe I’m doing something wrong with my marriage but I was going to say the complete opposite…just leave me alone lol.