What do you want from your woman?

tdhanses

WKR
I'm 30-years in myself. If my wife were to ask, I'd want her undivided attention for just one day. We both work, and she's spends an inordinate amount of time on her phone. ONE day, with no distractions, a long walk, dinner and time alone with her would be a memorable gift. Lost time together is something we will never get back. Make the most of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
100%, women don’t realize what this means to us.

DougG

FNG
For what it is worth. If he is anything like some of my friends, there is likely something that he really wants but, feels that it is too expensive (for what it is). It doesn't need to be an expensive item, just something that he wants but, can't justify purchasing. I hunt whitetail deer in the Midwest and was fascinated by the Heater Body Suit. (Those not familiar it is like a sleeping bag with legs that sells for $350). I could have purchased it myself but, couldn't justify it to myself, so she surprised me.
I bet that if you give it some thought or have some casual conversations with him, you will probably happen upon something like that. Just my $0.02

So far, I have him sitting on a warm bidet toilet while eating a sandwich, pondering which hunt he wants to pay for with the gift card in his pocket, and no one bothering him. Then sex later after the tomahawk steak.
Am I on the right track?
To add to this already brilliant list, Dallas Cowboys cheerleader uniform (in your size... Not his). Or nurse outfit,mwhateverr youthink might float his boat.

Seriously, take him out for a really nice dinner or to see some good music. Even if you have to go to town.

warrant

WKR
I don't know your dynamics and what kind of relationship you guys have, but for me and my wife when we want do away with the pressure of getting/giving each other gifts for an occasion we opt for an experience together.

Experiences are always better than gifts or a card or cake, imo.

Pick six places/concerts/activities you guys want to do, number them and literally roll the dice to chose where/what you're doing.

Thats how we decided on where to go for our honeymoon.

This is what we do but we pick from a hat. We write them down and each pick one and our trips are planned for the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Greyinggrayling
To add to this already brilliant list, Dallas Cowboys cheerleader uniform (in your size... Not his). Or nurse outfit,mwhateverr youthink might float his boat.

Seriously, take him out for a really nice dinner or to see some good music. Even if you have to go to town.
Oh Lordy, he’s an extreme Cowboys fanatic. I do have to work the next day.

Mike 338

WKR
What do I want from a woman? Well what's better than asking thousands of other men to give input on your what to give your husband... not. Maybe just ask him and when he say's "nothing", take a hint. After almost 30 years of marriage, trite panic gifts that send you in a direction you'd just as soon not go, are just an annoyance. You have to pretend to be excited over something you don't want or need. How about not arguing for a day or two, fix a nice meal and behave like you're glad you've made it this far. Give that money to somebody that you both care about. If you need to buy something for the guy who has everything, maybe just work on your marriage the other 364 days of the year.

IDVortex

WKR
What every guy wants will be different, could be given a lot of suggestions but it may not what he may want. Could give a ton of suggestions (some that isn't forum friendly that i can help give😂) but you'll need to have a idea what he wants. And what you're willing to do.

Mojave

WKR
What do I want?

1. Time to myself

2. I would gladly take hookers, or a threesome but she has ugly friends. and she'll hold all of it over my head.

3. Mine doens't hunt, so to quit bitching about me hunting.

4. For her to learn to cook

5. For her to stop buying shit no one eats including her (frozen veg)

6. For her to stop buying organic things that don' tneed to be organic. Like salt. Salt is an element it isn't farmed so how the hell is it organic?

7. More Blaser rifles.

8. For her to actually take care of her car in any kind of positive fashion. $50,000 Toyota mini-van. Clean it out.

9. Find a sitter and walk around the house wearing pantyhose and high heels and nothing else.

10. To not have my hunts and fishing trips cancelled by appointments, especially when I give her the dates.

KenLee

WKR
What do I want?

1. Time to myself

2. I would gladly take hookers, or a threesome but she has ugly friends. and she'll hold all of it over my head.

6. For her to stop buying organic things that don' tneed to be organic. Like salt. Salt is an element it isn't farmed so how the hell is it organic?

7. More Blaser rifles.

8. For her to actually take care of her car in any kind of positive fashion. $50,000 Toyota mini-van. Clean it out.

9. Find a sitter and walk around the house wearing pantyhose and high heels and nothing else.

10. To not have my hunts and fishing trips cancelled by appointments, especially when I give her the dates.
About #10: if you need divorce tips, I'm a pro

IDVortex

WKR
What do I want?

1. Time to myself

7. More Blaser rifles.

I swear, #9 is a pipe dream.

Mcfish

FNG
Has anybody mentioned a high quality knife? Whether it be pocket, hip, machete style etc. Most of my guy friends won't spend the money needed for a high quality knife. A great knife is one of the finer things in life.