What does everyone do for a living?

I own a car lot. Yea that's right a car lot. I'm a used car dealer! Thank God for lawyers. People hate them lawyers more than car dealers! Hahahaha, Mike

JPD350

WKR
I am in residential construction and actually do many of the trades myself, I specialize in custom homes, remodels and additions, 30 years.

Will work for hunting opportunities, seriously!!

Vandal 44

WKR
I am an outside sales rep. I provider Finance and Insurance products to car dealership such as extended service contract, GAP, Credit Insurance. I also train the sales people, Sales Managers, and Finance Managers. I have been in the car business for 18 years from selling cars to the General Manager of a dealership.

trdhunter

WKR
Currently a Correctional Officer, hopefully soon i'll be working for federal 3 letter agency. Also Army National Guard. Sometimes do side jobs doing concrete and tree trimming.

pronghorn

FNG
I am a sales rep for a few furniture manufacturers selling their products to furniture stores. It involves more service than sales and takes me overseas to factories a few times a year.

garrenj

FNG
I run a small software company that I started in 2008. We build demand planning and forecasting software for live and seasonal goods (most of what you find in the garden centers at Lowe's,Depot, and WM).

During college I worked a lodge on POW in SE Alaska, started cutting fish and ended up running a charter boat. It was an awesome way to get through school. Can't wait until I can spend more time up there again.

Lawnboi

WKR
Im currently working at UPS, part time, i hate it!
In school for firefighter paramedic.
And a half a year ago i got a job as an EMT, which i love.

I cant wait to get done with school and do EMS/fire full time. I enjoy my job as an EMT almost as much as i do hunting and backpacking. As soon as i get my medic lisence i will be moving out west to whatever state i can find a job in! I realize this isnt a job i will ever get rich doing, but its what i really enjoy doing, and i know i will be able to go to work everyday and be satisfied with myself.

Not to mention the schedules that full time ems/fire has will give me plenty of time to get out and do the other thing i really enjoy