What does everyone do for a living?

Great to hear of people interested in teaching kids valuable trades like welding and small engine repair! Thanks, thats what we need more of today
High school teacher. I currently teach architecture and engineering but have taught PC repair, welding, small engine repair, and general shop. In my spare time I own a word of mouth residential design business. Teaching high school makes archery season tough as we are just getting back in the swing of things when the season starts and I want to take time off. Not too many parents understand the whole hunting thing.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

I work for the largest propane company in the country delivering propane, installing and repairing propane systems all over Western Wyoming. Prior to that I drove truck for many years.
I would definitely Hank Hill that job description.

How long have you been flying? Any tours? I used to talk to apache and kiowa pilots on the radio whem we called for CAS. I think their callsign was Longknife. If I had done anything other than infantry I wanted to be a helo pilot. Super cool job.
There was a female pilot whos voice was like music over the radio, especially when you hadnt talked to a woman in 4 months. Even more beautiful was watching the fire and brimstone they would rain down when we started getting into some heavy shit.
Ah the memories...

How long have you been flying? Any tours? I used to talk to apache and kiowa pilots on the radio whem we called for CAS. I think their callsign was Longknife. If I had done anything other than infantry I wanted to be a helo pilot. Super cool job.

There was a female pilot whos voice was like music over the radio, especially when you hadnt talked to a woman in 4 months. Even more beautiful was watching the fire and brimstone they would rain down when we started getting into some heavy shit.

Ah the memories...
I am a helicopter pilot in the Army. I fly the Apache.

xml55c.jpg

Wallace

Lil-Rokslider
I'm a booking agent, hunting and non hunting trips. Mostly Argentina and Africa for hunting, big game and wing shooting. Costa Rica, Belize, St. Thomas, Cabo and S. Africa (photo) for non hunting.

Maintenance Superintendent for a small sewer district in the Seattle area, it's a great gig that I am very thankful to have found myself in.

Bl704

WKR
IT consultant...mostly financial services companies, but lately it's been more product and life sciences companies.

Let me just say, you really have no privacy...companies have or buy more info about you than you know about yourself.