Where are you hunting Elk in 2020? Rifle, ML, or Bow?

Lucky bastard! are you going to try and get another one deep in the Uintas?

That waiting machine they created was a pita. I wasn't in the best position to wait all day and when I finally got thru the tags sold out between the time I logged on and the time I went to add the multi season to cart. It kicked me out and the waiting page then said they were all gone.

Btw, are you doing the speed goat next week?

Yea I followed the hysteria on another forum a bit. I am in and out of my office all day, so luckily I was able to keep tabs on the browser. I hope they have it fixed for next time.

I was considering going deep there somewhere, but haven't decided exactly where yet. I'm doing a full weekend scouting this weekend, so we'll see! No speed goat for me. I've hit a motivational low for running, so I'm considering myself lucky when I go 4-5 times a week

this will be season #21 chasing roosies on the Oregon coast with my bow.... last year was my first year shooting a stick bow, and blew 4 slam dunk chances, and broke my 15yr streak, so 2020 will be "recurve redemption" and I fully expect to walk up to a black horned bull laying in the tall ferns (preferably after watching him tip over unsure of what happened)

with that said, I will be shooting my compound daily still, and will treat that setup like i'm hunting with it, but i'm doing good and making mental progress..... making the adjustments to not have the problems I did in 19'

can't wait! just need to make it to April, once spring bear season gets rolling, then work gets busy, then before I know it, September will be here.
my plans changed.... once work started back up in mid may, i have been crazy busy spending 7 days per week on the ocean for 12-16hrs a day.

a couple weeks ago i decided my recurve shooting wasn't where it needed to be and decided to take away the stress and hunt with a compound. i got a new pse mach 1.... that's going really well, and it took away some burden and stress. i can't stand the thought of walking into the woods opening day without supreme confidence in my shooting ability.

i'm very anxious for September! i'm laying myself off starting opening day ;)

jbrownlow

FNG
Missouri River Breaks, MT. Archery. Is it time to go yet? To say I'm a little antsy for the trip would be an understatement. First elk hunt.

I plan to be “quarantined” in New Mexico Unit 34 1st Rifle!! Can’t wait.
Would love to chat with anyone who’s hunted it before.

Colorado, OTC Archery...3 guys, first time for one, second for me, third for our third guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just sent in for my 80% refund big game combo tag for MT. Depression has set in. Now it could be 2 years before I can draw again as they said the preference points go away which is total BS. I didn't create these communist quarantine regs in my state. Good luck to all who can actually get after it this season.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk