Where are you hunting Elk in 2020? Rifle, ML, or Bow?

mlgc20

WKR
Colorado solo archery the first week of September. Then Colorado first rifle with my daughter the second week of October. Can't wait.

AndyB

WKR
Why was your hunt cancelled?

It was to do with having to quarantine for 2 weeks on our return. not being able to leave the house.
Highly doubtful Boris will take the US off the red list by 28th August.

We cant afford a month off work, the two weeks extra would mean not enough annual leave. I know people that are still going stateside in Sept, but they can live with the extra 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fatlander

WKR

10-4 sorry to hear about that. There’s still a little hope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Overdrive

WKR
Colorado Bull 3rd Season, Wyoming Cow have from Oct 15-Dec 31 haven't decide on picking up a List B in Colorado a lot depends on my guiding schedule.

First time trying archery OTC in CO after over a decade of living here and not hunting for way too long.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

rokbottom

Lil-Rokslider
I don't have any big trips planned, so I'll be staying home. I've put in for all 3 "seasons" in PA, so depending on which I draw it could be archery or rifle.

Sled

WKR
Utah. 1 tag, archery, rifle, and muzzleloader if I can find a super cheap one

Lucky bastard! are you going to try and get another one deep in the Uintas?

That waiting machine they created was a pita. I wasn't in the best position to wait all day and when I finally got thru the tags sold out between the time I logged on and the time I went to add the multi season to cart. It kicked me out and the waiting page then said they were all gone.

Btw, are you doing the speed goat next week?

Its going to kill me but I have a 3rd season mule deer tag in the same unit I got my first bull in last year. And I won't be buying an elk tag just to focus on getting a buck..... damnit