Which fieldcraft 270 or 30-06?

If you can swing it, keep all three. Like... what if you change your mind later? I see a lot more posts where people comment "gee, I wish I hadn't sold that other one I had a few years back" than posts like "shucks, wish I had sold that a few years back."

Cargun

FNG
6.5 creed and 270 have a lot of overlap, but if you are mostly a deer hunter, having 2 guns for that purpose makes a lot of sense. 270 Fieldcraft would make an ideal deer/coyote/antelope and occasional elk or moose rifle.

If you did enough elk and moose hunting to want a dedicated rifle, then the 06 makes a lot of sense.

I have a 130 BT load, and a 140 A-frame load for my 270 and if one of those won't do I'm stepping up to my 375.

OP
SavedByGrace2001
I really like my 270, it's just I'm definitely keeping the 6.5 because I have a suppressor on the way, so with them being pretty close , most likely be selling the 270 and keeping the 06. Ahhhhh but who knows might just keep all three😁

OP
SavedByGrace2001
Hey guys just throwing the 270 up for sale in the gun classifieds in a couple minutes. It's a great gun, and probably my favorite of the three, but moving to a suppressor, so need to keep the threaded 6.5 creed. I know there is two or three guys has sent me PM's about it. Thanks and have a great weekend