Which state has the worst portal for applications

Hnthrdr

WKR
I haven’t used one that I’m impressed with yet. I am used to CO’s, but I wouldn’t call it great, Az’s blows, Wyoming blows, Montana blows haha it’s like they got a dyslexic coder from Russia to make the websites using windows 98

IdahoBeav

WKR
I haven’t used one that I’m impressed with yet. I am used to CO’s, but I wouldn’t call it great, Az’s blows, Wyoming blows, Montana blows haha it’s like they got a dyslexic coder from Russia to make the websites using windows 98
Idaho's is pretty good functionally for controlled hunts, but the OTC capped tag sale issues overshadow the good.

Brooks

WKR
What are you finding wrong with them? I log on to AZ NM WY and they all take about 5 minutes apiece …..done. I think the three I put in for are about as easy as it gets.

grfox92

WKR
What are you finding wrong with them? I log on to AZ NM WY and they all take about 5 minutes apiece …..done. I think the three I put in for are about as easy as it gets.
Figuring them out. I spent an hour on the MT website just trying to find a map that showed me unit or are numbers. Got frustrated and gave up.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

MattB

WKR
If you apply for more than 1 species in AZ, you aren’t doing it in 5 minutes. Can’t type your SSN 3 times and make a payment for the first species fast enough to repeat that for a second species. Why the website does not not pass the info through the form after you input your SSN the first time and allow you to pay for applications for multiple species like they used to is beyond me.

180ls1

WKR
If you apply for more than 1 species in AZ, you aren’t doing it in 5 minutes. Can’t type your SSN 3 times and make a payment for the first species fast enough to repeat that for a second species. Why the website does not not pass the info through the form after you input your SSN the first time and allow you to pay for applications for multiple species like they used to is beyond me.

Yup, and every year the play me like a fool because I always click the "apply for other species" button that leads to no where :ROFLMAO:

OP
WRO

WRO

WKR
NV is the best by a country mile.

AZ is f'n horrible, I hate having to reenter everything multiple times. I quit applying for antelope because I hate it, they would get an extra 60.00 a year if it wasn't such a time suck out of me.

Hnthrdr

WKR
NV is the best by a country mile.

AZ is f'n horrible, I hate having to reenter everything multiple times. I quit applying for antelope because I hate it, they would get an extra 60.00 a year if it wasn't such a time suck out of me.
Never tried NV, but I agree, AZ’s is maddening how you have to re enter for every species

wapitibob

WKR
Wyoming and Arizona are simple, Oregon is a bit odd with their “add to cart” then make unit choices. NM was easy as well. The core system in AZ hasn’t been updated in over a decade. The portal was an add on and was initially going to be part of a pay wall for “enhanced features” but that seems to have been dropped.

Brooks

WKR
I sat down and logged into my AZ account, put in my two elk choices & logged out, logged back in and applied for an antelope point. Maybe it took 6 minute. Maybe there is a faster way but I thought it was pretty quick.

NM - easy
UT - easy

Been ages since I've done CO but remember it being "cordial".

Zippo experience with all the others. But, if it's like navigating their webpages trying to figure out the hunts and rules, I imagine the application portal is a little bit cantankerous...

As a resident I find Idaho's just fine. I dont have the issue others do with 4k ques though and waits.