Win Amazing Prizes with the 2019 Spring Into Adventure Photo Contest, sponsored by SKRE EXTREME MOUNTAIN GEAR

EastMT

WKR
My first archery Iowa longbeard is a hunt to remember. I love bowhunting turkeys!
7f566071eafbcb778a262027e9c2eda2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boy you got the reflections off the wings just right on that one, nice!

DBuck

Lil-Rokslider
I just want to remind everyone that you can post 3 photos but can only enter a single picture for each category regardless of how many sheds you collect or number of turkeys or bears you kill. In order to comply with the rules -- Please choose your favorite entry and delete the others. Thank you
765282e77fbda55251e3c90e81555162.jpg

If you have entered a picture but have more up coming hunts later and take a photo you like better you have two choices- 1. Edit your photo in your original post 2. Make a new post and delete your previous post entry.

Out of curiosity, are there the (3) prizes for each category or (3) prizes for the whole deal? Very cool thread, cool seeing people get out...prizes are just an awesome bonus! Thanks!!!!!!

OP
realunlucky

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Out of curiosity, are there the (3) prizes for each category or (3) prizes for the whole deal? Very cool thread, cool seeing people get out...prizes are just an awesome bonus! Thanks!!!!!!
There are three total prizes for the whole photo contest.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Awesome pictures. There has to be some great sheds being found by people that would like to try out some new incredibly built gear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First elk sheds in the thread nice to finally see someone with some browns.

Haha thanks. I had already found a couple bombers. But I didn't take any photos worth posting.
30" of snow in 2 days late Feb has really seemed to put a kink in my brownie pile.

DBuck

Lil-Rokslider
First elk sheds in the thread nice to finally see someone with some browns.

Whoa whoa mine were browns, just covered in snow😂 First picture I posted on here may not have shown up good