Women’s bow

On the cheap end, PSE stinger. Got a RTS combo new, a couple years ago model, that maxes out at 50lbs for $250 on eBay. Shoots fine although the accessories are crap and will need to be upgraded eventually. It’s pretty light so easy to handle, although slightly sensitive to form issues for the same reason. Also very easy for me to tune and adjust for her. She killed a buck with it this year too so I feel good about that purchase!

Mountainman3

Lil-Rokslider
Mission Craze describes exactly what you are asking for. I have 3 for my daughters. They grow with you, you can make draw length and draw weight adjustments yourself. No need for a bow press until it’s time to replace strings & cables.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CRBTBB711

FNG
My wife recently got into archery a little bit, and we got her a bear legit RTH. I didn’t want to spend a grand on a boat set up that will only get used intermittently for the next 5 to 10 years while we have young kids shot her first doe right through the heart at 18 yards, so I would say it is treating her well

Bought my wife a Diamond Infinite Edge years ago and she still shoots it today. Probably going to get an upgrade soon and pass it on to our daughter eventually.

WBrim

WKR
I got my wife a Cabelas instigator, which is a Diamond bow with a cabelas logo on it. Super adjustable and shoots just fine. It was also a great deal, so it stings a little less that it just sits for over a year at a time not getting used.
I think my 10 year old boy will be ready to shoot it soon.

crrakcrrak

Lil-Rokslider
my 11 year old daughter has been shooting the Diamond Prism for the past two years with great success in local tournaments. I did have to upgrade the sight and arrow rest though. She's currently pulling 41 lbs.

That being said, she's getting a PSE Lazer for xmas with 50lb limbs

There are a lot of choices but still a lot of info needed. However, if it’s her bow, let her shoot some and decide for herself.