Women’s late season hunting jacket

quaggy25

Lil-Rokslider
I am looking for a nice late season/cold weather hunting jacket for my wife. She still hunts white tail and here in northern MN it can get very cold. Currently she wears an old jacket from childhood with a ton of layers.

She will not want Sitka. She thinks it’s way overpriced (not wrong IMO but it is quality stuff) and the fanatic fleece would get so many stickers stuck to it where we hunt.

Any other reccomendations? Anyone have experience with Prois, Girls with Guns, She Outdoors?

TIA

12wander

FNG
Oh I have not heard of that one. Is the gear quiet?

She isn’t home to ask right now. But she bought a vest at first just to see the quality of the product and ended up buying a whole outfit after using the vest and has taken a few whitetail at around 15-18 yards.

OP
Q

quaggy25

Lil-Rokslider
She isn’t home to ask right now. But she bought a vest at first just to see the quality of the product and ended up buying a whole outfit after using the vest and has taken a few whitetail at around 15-18 yards.
Thanks for the input!

OP
Q

quaggy25

Lil-Rokslider
I am leaning towards this. It basically matches Sitka Fanatic specs except no Gortex (fine there’s other waterproofing materials) and no fleece exterior.

Anyone else have recommendations or input on badlands gear? I know they are known for great packs.

OP
Q

quaggy25

Lil-Rokslider
Bump to see if any ladies had some input or anyone else can help me out.

Thanks!