Worst example of unethical, careless hunting I've ever seen in a youtube video...

Laramie

WKR
Numerous violations in the video that I saw.... and I couldn't stand to watch until the end. Hopefully everyone there gets tickets. Just sad to think this happened, and that someone thought it was good to share publicly. WTF

George Hamrick

Lil-Rokslider
The hunt was from 2017, so doubt anything comes out of it. The fact the video is no longer on YT is a win/win. At least we accomplished that.
Might be the first time the Utah DNR has heard anything of it, and if any of them saw the video, it wouldn’t shock me to see some. Investigations can take years sometimes.

Reactions: AZ8

sneaky

"DADDY"
Looks like they pulled the video. Doesn't sound like I missed much.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Everybody involved was a total dbag. I made sure I let them hear about it in the comments on youtube. I knew crazy sh!t like that happens, but never seen anybody dump enough to put it out there for the world to see.

Bobbyboe

WKR
There was a lot of bad, but the guy ripping the rifle through the underbrush while flagging everyone was pretty impressive. You know darn well there was one in the tube.

If that hunt was from 2017, statue of limitations may apply. I’m no expert in Utah law though. I wouldn’t be shocked if there were quite a few violations.