Wyoming Commissioner Tag Raffle - Killer Odds

OP
Jaden Bales
Not sure .3% is killer odds.
'Suppose it's in the context of drawing the best tag in the state and comparing most raffles.

For a lot of these top hunts, there is legitimately zero chance of drawing unless you've gathered 13 years of preference points since there are no random tags given in the draw for such limited quotas.

Add 4 additional prizes you could possibly win as consolation and I figure it's pretty killer. Bought them last year before I was working with WWF.

OP
Jaden Bales
Hey just wanted to sincerely thank everyone who has bought tickets on here thus far. You all really showed up in force on here, and that was super unexpected.

We've sold over half of these bad boys in a week. It was slated to go into May, but it's not exactly looking like the tickets will last quite that long.

If y'all know of anyone who wants to pick up a ticket or two, feel free to share still, but really I just wanted to let you guys know how much I appreciated the response on Rokslide. Super cool to see.

Trial153

WKR
Looks like i double tapped.....got charged for two separate transactions. Two email confirmations.... since i guess i have two tickets its all good.
Thank you all and keep up the good work
Jimmy

OP
Jaden Bales
Looks like i double tapped.....got charged for two separate transactions. Two email confirmations.... since i guess i have two tickets its all good.
Thank you all and keep up the good work
Jimmy
Haha. I'll be sure to pull one of your two tickets for your troubles. ;) Thanks for the support!

OP
Jaden Bales
Unless I a reading it wrong i think the tag is a choice of one. ie there is only one commissioners tag and you can chose of the three species
Exactly. Sorry if that wasn't clear in the post, but you do get your choice of one of those tags. Not all three.

It happens. No worries

heard just about everything is shut down in ur neck of the woods.

Billinsd

WKR
Actually I took my son Turkey hunting on Saturday for Junior weekend hunt, 50 miles from home and heard a gobble, but the Tom wasn't real interested. I'm working from home. Kids are home, wife is home. We are limiting going to Costco for supplies and gasoline and brand new station with 32 gas hoses!!!:love:. I got physical therapy today. Kids have virtual classrooms and my son is working on several merit badges.

Attachments

• 20200321_103343.jpg
    20200321_103343.jpg
    310.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 20200306_182422.jpg
    20200306_182422.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

jt4

WKR
Great opportunity. I’m in. Another thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk