Commissioner Tag Raffle | $50 Tix For Any Deer/Elk/Pronghorn Tag

The Wyoming Wildlife Federations Dream Big Commissioner Tag is BACK! $50 tickets get you entered for any Wyoming deer, elk, or pronghorn tag.

Buy here:

Ticket purchasers could get one the other prizes, like the Argali Kill Kit.

Best part is that it all goes toward WWF's work, so the money goes to helping some of the hard-hit pockets of critters rebound from the harsh winter with habitat and water improvements.

@fmyth got it a few years ago and we all got to follow along on his heckuva adventure before he shot a stud bull.
Appreciate the support of Roksliders over the past few years with this! Hopefully we can get another 'slider to get the tag!

Scoot

WKR
As much money I've pumped into WY raffles, I've just gotta hit eventually don't I? Actually... no! :) But it's for a good cause and a great state.

Go West Old Man

WKR
Classified Approved
We have a WY vacation planned for June (lotsa $bucks$). Hope to go back in October as a NR (lotsa, lotsa more $bucks$) haha 😁, so why not just a few more $bucks$ to dream a little! 👍

OP
Jaden Bales
We have a WY vacation planned for June (lotsa $bucks$). Hope to go back in October as a NR (lotsa, lotsa more $bucks$) haha 😁, so why not just a few more $bucks$ to dream a little! 👍
Ayyee that's the spirit! Haha. Enjoy your vacation! Wyoming is really blooming. Super green and all the yellow balsam root is blowing up. Pretty time to see the Cowboy State!

Go West Old Man

WKR
Classified Approved
Ayyee that's the spirit! Haha. Enjoy your vacation! Wyoming is really blooming. Super green and all the yellow balsam root is blowing up. Pretty time to see the Cowboy State!
@Jaden Bales, wife & I are really looking forward to it. We’re going to be in the Cody area doing the touristy sightseeing thing seeing & experiencing as much as we can, but plans are to only venture into Yellowstone briefly. Did top to bottom Yellowstone in 2018 . Lots more to see outside the park I’m told.

A bucket list item for me is to see a WY griz in the wild, observed from a safe long distance of course. If you could have one ready for us then that would be great! LOL 😆

OP
Jaden Bales
@Jaden Bales, wife & I are really looking forward to it. We’re going to be in the Cody area doing the touristy sightseeing thing seeing & experiencing as much as we can, but plans are to only venture into Yellowstone briefly. Did top to bottom Yellowstone in 2018 . Lots more to see outside the park I’m told.

A bucket list item for me is to see a WY griz in the wild, observed from a safe long distance of course. If you could have one ready for us then that would be great! LOL 😆
Hahaha. I generally aim to not see them when I’m out and about! But I did see a momma and cubs while driving over Togwotee a little while back. Do all the safe stuff and don’t get out of the care but that’s a good bet to find one outside the park!