Commissioner Tag Raffle | $50 Tix For Any Deer/Elk/Pronghorn Tag

mikeafeagin22

Lil-Rokslider
I like your style! For your sake, let’s hope Utah breaks the chain!
Heck yeah man. Pauns or bust 😂 all jokes aside, I’m pretty sure there’s going to be some substantial point creep in the southern general units and I was flirting with the cutoff line already so I’m going to say you can count me in for a couple more tickets soon!

OP
Jaden Bales
Heck yeah man. Pauns or bust 😂 all jokes aside, I’m pretty sure there’s going to be some substantial point creep in the southern general units and I was flirting with the cutoff line already so I’m going to say you can count me in for a couple more tickets soon!
I'm in the same boat with riding the line in Utah! Hope we start seeing CC hits soon.

OP
Jaden Bales
How'd Utah treat you?!

We’ve not quite sold 200. So more than 800 left. We usually run out of time before we run out of tickets on our $50 raffle.

I saw this:
"If all of the tickets sell out, recipients of the Commissioner’s License will have the ability to first choose the hunt they are interested in – either a deer, an elk, or an antelope hunt offered in Wyoming in 2023."

If all tickets dont sell what happens?

OP
Jaden Bales
I saw this:
"If all of the tickets sell out, recipients of the Commissioner’s License will have the ability to first choose the hunt they are interested in – either a deer, an elk, or an antelope hunt offered in Wyoming in 2023."

If all tickets dont sell what happens?
Oops! That’s on me. Should have proof read that. If all the tickets sell, we’ll draw early. That’s what that’s supposed to say.

Although I’d like to see all the tix sold to better support the cause…. Less tickets sold better the odds for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk