Wyoming Sheep Draw

redchinviking

Lil-Rokslider
Well hopefully they will see at some point (no pun intended) their point system is doomed for failure. The writing is on the wall. Point creep is real and not going anywhere…they know it but they are just kicking the can to milk the cow for all it’s worth. You want my NR money, you gotta play fair. Not really fair but at least act like it with a bonus/weighted bonus point system hybrid or just do what’s right and go fully random! Hopefully after this year a bunch of that NR money will disappear and they will see the light. If not most of us/all of us (-1) are just pissing it away…ahem I mean donating to conservation.

CMF

WKR
I've given up on them for msg, and bison. I really want a bison tag, but after they passed the increase I said screw it, they're not getting my $100+ application fees for a 4k, soon to be 6k tag....
I've got elk, deer, and antelope points to burn in the next few years, but after that, I'm done with them, at least until I move there 🤣

As a resident I really want to feel for you guys, but seeing the temper tantrum that thrown over the 90/10 proposal directed at Wyoming resident hunters sometimes makes it hard. our system is broken, that is not a secret, really broken for you guys but in time even resident point creep will put us in a similar situation. my advice don't put in until they change to a hybrid or bonus/squared point system, if you are not close to the points you need, and with the near complete removal NR random tags take you $100+ in application fees buy some lottery tickets and if you hit, go kill a sheep in Alberta. your odds are just about the same unfortunately...