Zeiss Ballistic App Issues - Can't Change Default Settings Now, I Could Before

Agar426

FNG
I've got the Zeiss ballistic app on my phone, and I was playing around with different settings as far as scope height over bore and sight in distance. When I finally got my scope and mounted it, I used my dad's machinist calipers to get the correct height over bore. I went in to update the settings on the app, and all of a sudden, it started reverting to the default settings, which are 2.0" over bore, and 100 yard zero. It had been letting me update those, but now it won't. Curious if it's a glitch, or if I accidentally hit a toggle or something.

If that's the way the app was set up, then fine, but it literally went from one minute letting me change both of those settings to my heart's desire, then all of a sudden, I'm stuck. Without starting a discussion about 100 yard zero, vs anything other than 100 yards, this basically means that I'm only able to get a reticle profile with a 100 yard zero. What if I wanted 200? 300? MPBR? Like I said, it was letting me do it before, then it stopped. I deleted the profiles and rebuilt them, to no avail, and I even deleted the app and re-installed it. Nothing.....

Thoughts?