Crispi boots resoled

Who has had their Crispi boots resoled? Where? And how were the results?
I have a pair of boots that were very comfortable and after having them resoled by a local cobbler my feet hurt after one day of using them.

nobody

WKR
Who has had their Crispi boots resoled? Where? And how were the results?
I have a pair of boots that were very comfortable and after having them resoled by a local cobbler my feet hurt after one day of using them.
Crispi’s approved factory resoler is Gary’s Shoe Store in Richfield, UT. Using him will keep any factory warranties intact. He uses Crispi factory soles as replacements. His prices are reasonable, but I know his lead times are looooooooong.

Second choice would be Mr. Cobbler in grand junction Colorado. He doesn’t use the exact same outsoles as Crispi, but the vibram he uses is of the same density as Crispi uses so the underfoot feel would be the same. He charges more than the guy in Richfield, but his lead times are a little shorter from talking to both of them.

JohnB

WKR
Crispi’s approved factory resoler is Gary’s Shoe Store in Richfield, UT. Using him will keep any factory warranties intact. He uses Crispi factory soles as replacements. His prices are reasonable, but I know his lead times are looooooooong.

Second choice would be Mr. Cobbler in grand junction Colorado. He doesn’t use the exact same outsoles as Crispi, but the vibram he uses is of the same density as Crispi uses so the underfoot feel would be the same. He charges more than the guy in Richfield, but his lead times are a little shorter from talking to both of them.
I just had a rand repair done under warranty by Gary. I doubt my boots were in his shop for longer than 24 hours before they were in their way back to me. I got them back so quickly I assumed that there was a shipping error and my package had been returned to sender!