2015 SHOT show updates thread...

dc81f1088f02c33f050ca23d5c4a0c37.jpg

New Marshall pack from mystery ranch. 6700ci just under 8 lbs. no price yet.

thanks, 8lbs.. Oooofta! That heavy. Doesn't look much different than their 6500/7500. Maybe it has a size zip like the Metcalf. Seems like they already have a pack like this, unless I'm missing something.

Last edited:
The Marshall is a pack they designed specifically for us hunters. Basically no PALS and a redesigned lid. Same frame.

Is it essentially the Metcalf bag with two large pockets on the front? If what I'm seeing is what I think it is, and the back large main compartment compresses down nearly to the frame, it could be interesting. But the weight is a bit beefy.

Kudos Dr.HP. Appreciate it.

Could you go by the Americansnipers.org booth and give them a big thumbs up for me. I really appreciate what they do.

The Marshall is a pack they designed specifically for us hunters. Basically no PALS and a redesigned lid. Same frame.

Looks like a great time! Thanks for the highlights. If you happen by the MR booth again would you mind asking about the new lightweight frame that's supposed to be out this year please? Thanks again.

My highlight of the day was sitting next to Patrick (kifaru) at dinner. Talking family, God, and guns. He had the whole table on the floor laughing. He's a funny guy and a good story teller!

Any more specs/prices on geovid archery? Why would it be $400 less? Different glass?

Back