2015 SHOT show updates thread...

slick

WKR
dc81f1088f02c33f050ca23d5c4a0c37.jpg

New Marshall pack from mystery ranch. 6700ci just under 8 lbs. no price yet.

thanks, 8lbs.. Oooofta! That heavy. Doesn't look much different than their 6500/7500. Maybe it has a size zip like the Metcalf. Seems like they already have a pack like this, unless I'm missing something.

Last edited:
Im guessing that maybe it has the load sling like the metcalf. Thats just pure speculation on my part however. Id like to see a video on it.

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
07e396b3bab7a76c41c0ac87b121e9f9.jpg

Phenix is a pretty awesome product. More to come on blaze shots tomorrow. We are done for the day!

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Marshall is a pack they designed specifically for us hunters. Basically no PALS and a redesigned lid. Same frame.

slick

WKR
Is it essentially the Metcalf bag with two large pockets on the front? If what I'm seeing is what I think it is, and the back large main compartment compresses down nearly to the frame, it could be interesting. But the weight is a bit beefy.

Kudos Dr.HP. Appreciate it.

GLB

WKR
Could you go by the Americansnipers.org booth and give them a big thumbs up for me. I really appreciate what they do.

The Marshall is a pack they designed specifically for us hunters. Basically no PALS and a redesigned lid. Same frame.

Looks like a great time! Thanks for the highlights. If you happen by the MR booth again would you mind asking about the new lightweight frame that's supposed to be out this year please? Thanks again.

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looks like a great time! Thanks for the highlights. If you happen by the MR booth again would you mind asking about the new lightweight frame that's supposed to be out this year please? Thanks again.

We asked and got nothing on that.

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
My highlight of the day was sitting next to Patrick (kifaru) at dinner. Talking family, God, and guns. He had the whole table on the floor laughing. He's a funny guy and a good story teller!

TXCO

WKR
Any more specs/prices on geovid archery? Why would it be $400 less? Different glass?