2024 Idaho General Draw! 10 days until the MADNESS!

IdahoBeav

WKR
What is the going rate for Idaho res that will successfully buy your nonres tags in-person for you?

My buddy was saying there is a way to do a "group tag" I can't seem to find any info on that. Any pointers? Do I just need my buddies ID number and put it in at the point of sale?

The10%

Lil-Rokslider
My buddy was saying there is a way to do a "group tag" I can't seem to find any info on that. Any pointers? Do I just need my buddies ID number and put it in at the point of sale?
You can only buy for who is logged in online, if you went to a vendor in ID you could purchase 1 by 1 for your group

elkyinzer

WKR
I wonder how many people who previously had zero interest in hunting ID now participate in this bullshit because they've essentially "gamified" it. People chase that feeling of just coming out of the other side of this mess with a tag in hand, figure the rest out later. You know it happens.

Just logged in and it said I was already in the waiting room. Didn't think waiting room was to open until 30 min before?
I think they opened it early because last year a lot of people (me included) couldn't get into the waiting room in 30 minutes, the pre waiting room waiting room was crashing :ROFLMAO:

I wonder how many people who previously had zero interest in hunting ID now participate in this bullshit because they've essentially "gamified" it. People chase that feeling of just coming out of the other side of this mess with a tag in hand, figure the rest out later. You know it happens.
YES!!! I waited 12hrs and got the coveted Unit 10 elk AND the Unit 1 General Deer Tag. Ha Ha Suckers.

OP
pjww805

pjww805

FNG
I think they opened it early because last year a lot of people (me included) couldn't get into the waiting room in 30 minutes, the pre waiting room waiting room was crashing :ROFLMAO:
i got in at 9:59am last year. HUGE SWEAT! this is a lot more comforting LOL

ez_willie

Lil-Rokslider
Wow, I was worried I wouldn’t get all my browsers opened in time, no worries now. Hope the systeM can handle 100k “people” in the waiting room.