Dobermann

WKR
#metoo

6388861bd29e016d307954bc3a8da026.jpg
I don't feel so alone now ...

Tikka-T3X-223-painted-LHS.gif

atmat

WKR
Yeah, I was in two minds about mentioning them or not. There was some kinda controversy a few years ago that was enough to steer me away ... now I can't even remember what it was. 🤷‍♂️
Ah, didn’t know any of that.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
How far does the level protrude from the rail? Any durability concerns on this? I see lotta folks have the level back by the rear ring, does it catch on you at all esp. when carrying the rifle in hand/sling? Any consideration about putting the level under the turret area on scopes with parallax and/or illumination dials to shield it more? If anyone has done the latter got any photos? :)

How far does the level protrude from the rail? Any durability concerns on this? I see lotta folks have the level back by the rear ring, does it catch on you at all esp. when carrying the rifle in hand/sling? Any consideration about putting the level under the turret area on scopes with parallax and/or illumination dials to shield it more? If anyone has done the latter got any photos? :)
I’ve been using one since August and haven’t had any issues with it catching or snagging through plenty of humping in the mountains. In hand, on a sling, strapped to a pack or across my shoulders between my neck and pack.

You could mount it more centered under the parallax/windage. But I want to keep the ejection area as clear as possible

I have not noticed any issues yet with the level being in the way or catching on anything, even in the gun bearer upside down, I have not considered it being there, it’s pretty low profile. I’m almost certain mine is behind my rear ring

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I’ve been using one since August and haven’t had any issues with it catching or snagging through plenty of humping in the mountains. In hand, on a sling, strapped to a pack or across my shoulders between my neck and pack.

You could mount it more centered under the parallax/windage. But I want to keep the ejection area as clear as possible
As a righty I was thinking parallax/ illumination area (opposite ejection).

As a righty I was thinking parallax/ illumination area (opposite ejection).
Yes, understand that. But still that screw for the clamp sticks out a bit. Likely a non issue, but I haven’t tried it centered. For me, just in front of the rear ring has worked really well.

Attachments

• IMG_4365.jpeg
    IMG_4365.jpeg
    83.2 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_4366.jpeg
    IMG_4366.jpeg
    83.5 KB · Views: 86

cueva

FNG
anyone got a pic of these rings in high? Got a 56mm objective and looking to see what my setup will look like after mounted