Any leaked news on Sitka 2020 offerings?

Trial153

WKR
I just received today the newest version of the drifter duffle bag, pretty nice upgrade from the original. better zipper layouts and better shape. I will probably pick up the other sizes as well.

fatlander

WKR
350 for a stratus jacket with a harness port and grunt tube pocket? That’s nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like the stratus is also now using PolarTec Alpha direct.

I would have preferred a bit of primaloft but I will wait to get some reviews and my hands on it before I make any judgements.

I was really hoping for something 1/2 way between the fanatic insulation level and the stratus’s zero insulation.

Last edited:
Kind of odd the new fanny pack has two removable water bottle holders. Could have made those removable compartments instead that could also serve as water bottle holders.

I’m liking the looks of the new Gear pack. I’ll probably have to check one out.

bob1sh

FNG
Yeah can’t see any of it any more, really wanted to see the bino harness as I was set on AGC but anything Sitka is worth a look imo

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looks like Lancaster archery took down the new stratus link.

Yes! Fools weren’t supposed to post anything. Launch isn’t ready yet. Start watching SITKA today. Some COOL stuff happening this week. If you want to see the bino harness watch my IG story in a cpl hours. I’ll post pics and video.

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
810d2d53da16f4b51612b80cc524e8ee.jpg

I love my Sitka gear but they need to get their gear made somewhere else. I can't buy anymore until they do that.

Last edited: