Are the any Ski Areas left out West that havent been ruined?

Trr15

WKR
Snowy Range ski area outside Laramie WY and Hogadon Basin in Casper fit the bill for me

I mean, if you go during the week it’s usually not that bad and you can pretty much lap chit wide open.
But I’m not gonna quit bitching.
But the weekends... 😷 🤮 🤢
Yea it's not just skiing. I'm usually paddling out in the dark to avoid crowds on the weekend if it's good. Still free though

Last edited:
Please keep this conservative old western ski town on the down low, property is still affordable and the taxes are really low.
I don’t know why y’all are doggin’ on Sun Valley. There’s an airport right there designed for your private jet. Homes are a steal at $5 million. The annual pass at the ski hill is a measly $3400. The first lite store is right there to get all your gucci camo and puffy jackets!

I don’t know why y’all are doggin’ on Sun Valley. There’s an airport right there designed for your private jet. Homes are a steal at $5 million. The annual pass at the ski hill is a measly $3400. The first lite store is right there to get all your gucci camo and puffy jackets!
AND!! The puffies are only $600. Cheap! I like the airport there, but the line guys are pricks, the catering is awful and they won’t over night my Citation in the hangar there because and I quote “ the cessna is too big” Sucks.

CorbLand

WKR
Driggs/Victor are no longer quaint, or affordable.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
Dated a girl that was from Driggs. Her parents had a sweet house on 4 or 5 acres. Perfect view of the Tetons. Her grandparents had a sweet house in Fish Haven, perfect view of Bear Lake. It is really too bad she was bat shit crazy.

Edit to add. Holy shit, I just looked her parents up and they must of sold their old place and now have 20 acres. Why did she have to be so crazy?

Douglasr

Lil-Rokslider
Dated a girl that was from Driggs. Her parents had a sweet house on 4 or 5 acres. Perfect view of the Tetons. Her grandparents had a sweet house in Fish Haven, perfect view of Bear Lake. It is really too bad she was bat shit crazy.

Edit to add. Holy shit, I just looked her parents up and they must of sold their old place and now have 20 acres. Why did she have to be so crazy?
Have you seen your profile pic?

Douglasr

Lil-Rokslider
Is anybody else getting hyped tf up?
I think Alta got like 3ft last weekend.
🍆 🍆 💦 💦 🤤

Girdwood, AK. is still pretty small (about 2,000 residents), but homes are definitely not cheap. Another option, just down the road, is either Bird or Indian. More reasonable home prices, plus you can still buy land and build your own. Alyeska already has 200” of snow this season, and 1,000” total is not unheard of, so there is that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Douglasr

Lil-Rokslider
Haha wow man thanks for a blast from the past with that video. My friends and I played those joss videos non stop back in the day
I gotta give credit where credits due and tip
my hat to the homies on hunt talk who introduced me to the king of afterbang.
But this chit’s still real to me.
I ain’t washed up and back in the day like them.
I’m still out here living this chit.