Arizona CC hits coming Friday...

Nothing yet, been checking the other forums (coueswhitetail, hunttalk) and no one has posted they got a hit yet.

@fulldraw

FNG
Friend just txt'd me.
He called AZ, told AZ elk/Pronghorn draw has been postponed due to application processing not ready.
"hopefully sometime in Mid March"
Given the issues with their new application system, this wouldn’t surprise me at all...

Actually the draw process has been pretty dang good the last few cycles in AZ. The problem this year is they did an IT upgrade or migration of data for future improvements and it has caused a bunch of mis information on folks portal account and other areas. Hoping its today but wont be surprised if its delayed a week or so.
I'm on their email list and haven't seen anything official other than the card update last night. Good Luck

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Good luck, fingers crossed. I will wait a couple days after I see all the "credit card was hit" posts..

nphunter

WKR
Friend just txt'd me.
He called AZ, told AZ elk/Pronghorn draw has been postponed due to application processing not ready.
"hopefully sometime in Mid March"
I have a friend who’s card has already been hit so your buddy’s messing with you!!

CougarBlue

Lil-Rokslider
Don't know whose, "friend" to believe. But what I will say, is that there's normally a flood of confirmed hits that aren't showing up on here, other forums or social media.

I'm inclined to believe that there's a delay until anyone has substantiated proof otherwise.

Yea, I would say something is screwed up/delayed. Browsing through last years thread on here and other forums, people were starting to get hits around 0900 Arizona time.

None of the other forums have anyone post about getting a hit yet.

j_volt

WKR
I just got off the phone with Arizona G&F. They said cards might start getting hit today, but she is confident they will be hit by the end of next week. Also, she said if your application doesn’t show up, it should soon.

j_volt

WKR
The draw is already done, today is just card processing.
This could be true, but according to the AZ G&F employee this was not done yet. She heavily blamed turnover in the IT department. The terms "delay" and "incompetence" were used multiple times. However, like I said, you still may be correct and she was mistaken.

come2elmo

WKR
This could be true, but according to the AZ G&F employee this was not done yet. She heavily blamed turnover in the IT department. The terms "delay" and "incompetence" were used multiple times. However, like I said, you still may be correct and she was mistaken.
always blame the IT folks....IT works just fine. End users...not so much. :)

Brooks

WKR
I hate to say it but AZG&F should seriously think about relocating to China. AZ would lose a few jobs but I think the Chinese could get it figured out.